s&g hand strat question (speedz needs you!)

I voted for folding and trying to pick a better spot.
thats stupid, blinds will be 75/150 or 100/200 depending on site.our M is low even if its 5 handed
I know, but his push isn't getting rid of the caller. I firmly believe you gotta be the first one in.If you don't think so, me and you, heads up tonight. PS or FT.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats stupid, blinds will be 75/150 or 100/200 depending on site.our M is low even if its 5 handed
I know, but his push isn't getting rid of the caller. I firmly believe you gotta be the first one in.If you don't think so, me and you, heads up tonight. PS or FT.
Lets dance fatty!, you know i pwn you. And besides V1IV still comes into play here since c/o limped,are we really goin on the fact that we think C/O is limping with the intend to call any raise, playing like a donk, limping with aces?comon man, give me a break.
Penis Swords or Felating Together?Heads up indeed.
Penis Swords or Felating Together?Heads up indeed.
its penis swords or front tag, where you tag the other guy with, well ya u know.now post what happend u donk
CO had limped with AA. It was the first of three consecutive S&Gs where I bubbled out against AA where I thought I made the right play. I just wanted to make sure.
well CO is a donk.and u had bad timing agianst such a competitor. it happens, just like today when i kept getting hands in the BB, hands i didnt even want to play,but end up flopping top 2, or trips, etc... and obviously trying to make them work for me, but all the while, running into someone who flopped the same trips cuz they play A,5 from MP while i had K,5 from BBfriggin hate online poker., hate it so much, ,so very very much,I also replaced my alternator last night, and i'm pretty happy about that, managed to do all the labour myself, saved a ton.
Lets dance fatty!, you know i pwn you. And besides V1IV still comes into play here since c/o limped,are we really goin on the fact that we think C/O is limping with the intend to call any raise, playing like a donk, limping with aces?comon man, give me a break.
You know I have a thyroid condition. Why do you always hurt me so?I didn't watch the guy, but unless he came across as a complete donk the whole tourney, it is obvious he wanted action. I don't even mind his play. Painfully shortstackd, taking a chance to triple. In fact, you could say he was gambling by limping and hoping for three callers.to quote smash, which I normally don't doMan, I'm the greatest./still crying from the fatty remark/ I work out you know.
You know I have a thyroid condition. Why do you always hurt me so?I didn't watch the guy, but unless he came across as a complete donk the whole tourney, it is obvious he wanted action. I don't even mind his play. Painfully shortstackd, taking a chance to triple. In fact, you could say he was gambling by limping and hoping for three callers.to quote smash, which I normally don't doMan, I'm the greatest./still crying from the fatty remark/ I work out you know.
what does that say about ur game when you can put this limp from C/O as AA??
If you limp, aren't you begging to be called by the SB and BB. Then your hand shrinks even more. Just a thought.
That is the whole point...if you limp...you might invite others to limp also...and when you push the flop....you might win a heftier pot....you Donkey....
Listen here piss boy, if he limps, and gets two callers, there is $400 in the pot, and he isn't first to act after the flop, he is last. Therefore anyone of those three (two big stacks) can jam the pot first and he can't call unless the flop hits him on the head. Oh wait, you said EP, and here I thought we were talking about a specific situation, not general poker advice. You changed it around to make yourself sound right.HAHAHA, Alf was wrong, I was right. There is a god.Now bend over for your lashing, donkey boy. Sam, always agree with me and I'll always massage your buttocks after I spank it.
promises, promises.

I didn't put him on AA, but it just seemed like he wanted action. Even if the guy was just a moron, I don't call their because one of the big stack coulda pushed in to pick up limpers. Then I'd have to fold. I don't like pushing with KJc with someone in the pot already. If he was the first in, I'd say go all in.I wanna punch you in the kidney.

I didn't put him on AA, but it just seemed like he wanted action. Even if the guy was just a moron, I don't call their because one of the big stack coulda pushed in to pick up limpers. Then I'd have to fold. I don't like pushing with KJc with someone in the pot already. If he was the first in, I'd say go all in.I wanna punch you in the kidney.
thats the best place to punch someone, right square in the kidney.well neither of us was at the table, so no one had a feel for the player, but if u do fold here,what spot are we waiting for? and what are we willing to risk with?toss my salad
I'm waiting to push with decent cards WHEN I'M FIRST IN.Do you have any lite balsamic vinagrette?
That better have been a joke...otherwise I just lost all respect for you.I don't trust:1. lefties2. redheads3. men who don't choose Caesar, Ranch, or Parmesan Pepporcorn dressing

First of all...I am ten times the player that any of you are.Second of all....Ron has a small weiner.Third of all...he talks big to compensate.Fourth of all....waiting for abetter spot when you are about to get blinded out is the mark of the ultimate weak tighty puzzy.Good Luck.Man I'm the greatest.

Gotta push here. With blinds 75/150 next hand, and you fold, you'll only have 5 BBs left and maybe 2 free looks before you are committed in the BB with ATC. You'll be way too low. Gotta push.And for all those that said the CO play seemed strange, I think there are more donkey's that actually just want to limp here with marginal hands then there are trying to be tricky with premiums. I've seen people limp with less then 2BBs before!Again, easy push.

Gotta push here.  With blinds 75/150 next hand, and you fold, you'll only have 5 BBs left and maybe 2 free looks before you are committed in the BB with ATC.  You'll be way too low.  Gotta push.And for all those that said the CO play seemed strange, I think there are more donkey's that actually just want to limp here with marginal hands then there are trying to be tricky with premiums.  I've seen people limp with less then 2BBs before!Again, easy push.
Finally...somebody else with some sense.....Seriously Speed....if you want poker advice...listen to everybody BUT Ron...if you are in desperate need of a lubricant and there isn't a drug store for miles....then ask Ron what to do.
First of all...I am 4 inches smaller in the pants than  any of you are.Second of all....Ron has a small weiner that I can deep throat with ease and have on many occasions.Third of all...he talks big to compensate for the fact that I let him dress me up in a diaper and humiliate me on every other Wednesday, and that is why I don't play in the Neg O.Fourth of all....if my ass were any looser, I would literally have to buy a special made cork to plug myself up so I don't drop poopy right out of my ass without straining.Fifth of all...if it weren't for Ron Mexico, nobody would even know who I was on this forum.  He is a forum legend and I am jealous of all the attention he gets because everyone always forgets about me.  Even though I'm a solid poker player in my own right.   I hate Ron Mexico everyday for outshining me.Good Luck.Man Ron Mexico is the greatest.
Thanks Alf, I appreciate the kind words.I'm assuming this is what you meant.
You were working as a waitress in a c0cktail barWhen I met youI picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you aroundTurned you into someone new
I was working as a waitress in a c0cktail barThat much is trueBut even then I knew I'd find a much better placeEither with or without youThe five years we have had have been such good timesI still love you
Don't, don't you want me?You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see meDon't, don't you want me?You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need meIt's much too late to findYou think you've changed your mindYou'd better change it back or we will both be sorry
Don't you want me baby? Don't you want me oh
FAYP's editZ; i hate how u cant type c0cktails
Finally, someone agrees with me.Unfortunately, he's worse than me. j/k You know I wan't to have sex with your sweaty armpit.

i'll throw my two cents in....i fold this every day, and probably poop on it and fold on sunday. it's impossible for the shortstack to not call, and there's no hand that he limped with that you're better than 50/50 against, unless he truly is the worst player imaginable and limps QJ or KT that shortstacked. you have to hope he limped ace rag or 55 and then still hope your slight dog catches. then again, what do i know, i never ever win $ online.

Finally, someone agrees with me.Unfortunately, he's worse than me. j/k You know I wan't to have sex with your sweaty armpit.
of course.shaved or bushy? you know i'll shave for ya baby.
Seriously....all kidding aside.....with the blinds where they are...it is "My hair is on fire and the apocalypse is upon us." time.You need to double up and pronto.....Next hand you will have 4 BB left....sorry...it is time to poop or get off the pot....
Seriously....all kidding aside.....with the blinds where they are...it is "My hair is on fire and the apocalypse is upon us." time.You need to double up and pronto.....Next hand you will have 4 BB left....sorry...it is time to poop or get off the pot....
i've found that mentality to be completely wrong for tourneys lately...even with 4bb or less, even 5 handed, you have SOME SORT of selection, and even if you don't, then wait 2 hands and go allin UTG with any two cards, just to be first in. that's what's most important.if the limper is a bigger stack, push. if the limper is short like you, don't. it's that simple.a big stack can afford to limp JT or QJ or K9 or whatever, so you have SOME CHANCE of being ahead, and at least minor fold equity.here, you have no fold equity, and 95% of the time, you're at least marginally behind.