a.j. feely

what a jopke!! he has 3 chances to win the game for the NY Giants and misses ALL 3 field goals. Seattle wins 24-21. what a goat!
I'd take him over Jose Cortez........ and then Id take my grandpa.
comedy simply comedygo cowboys
what a jopke!! he has 3 chances to win the game for the NY Giants and misses ALL 3 field goals. Seattle wins 24-21. what a goat!
Wow. He had time from D.C. to Seattle in time to miss three field goals?(sw)
yup if the giants dont win next week they arent going anywhere
lol yeahh its jay feele isnt it
lol yeahh its jay feele isnt it
yes it is...my ego isn't big enough to back and change it.
AJ feeley is the Dolphins QB. Jay Feeley is the NYG kicker.
Incorrect, AJ Feeley is the QB for San Diego.
he was at one time the dolphins back up though right?either way i cant believe hemissed 3 FGs :club:
AJ feeley is the Dolphins QB. Jay Feeley is the NYG kicker.
Incorrect, AJ Feeley is the QB for San Diego.
he was at one time the dolphins back up though right?either way i cant believe hemissed 3 FGs :club:
He was at one time the DOlphins starter. It pains me to say that as a Miami fan.

AJ Feeley was traded somewhere, to the chargers I believe- which is more proof that Phillip Rivers will be sent somewhere else (Baltimore, I bet)Jay is the kicker for the Giants, who, this year, has been lightouts- save for last nights game.I can't wait to see Chip on 1st & 10 rip on him.On a seperate note, as an Eagles fan, I couldn't have been happier with what happened. Philly was the only one in their division to pull a win. woot.

Battling for the NFC east is clearly Dallas and NYG. The Giants are clearly a better team than Dallas, In order for them to pullout a solid season and have success in the playoffs, they need to clean up the little mistakes. The Giants are one of the youngest teams in the league and are in their second season learning a very complicated offense. But at times they show flashes of brilliance. Their Defense shut down Shaun Alexander thru 3 Quarters. Which is extremely impressive. Their was another stat that was impressive that i missed, and i THINK Tiki Barber was the only RB to rush +100 on Seattles defense all season. However, i could be wrong. The Giants need their offense to show up Pre-4th Quarter and they need to clean up the mistakes I.E. Overwhelming amount of penalties yesterday, Special teams problems against minnesota, Cornerbacks (Corey Webster) getting toasted, and they will be a perennial playoff contender. I really thought, as well as alot of people, That the Giants Outplayed Seattle, who is arguably the best team in the NFC. That alone says something.