this is why party poker plo is so profitable...

Guest Zach6668

I told you all so.I will go further.....If any of you with half a brain can't beat low limit PLO online for a rather consistent profit......you should seriously think about quiting poker for life.God Bless these low limit PLO tables.....it is like printing money.A word of warning....Good poker players have caught on and I am starting to see the tables at UB becoming more populated with fellow vulchers.
:club: :clap:
nice playing zach, i played with you earlier this week, steve198730
Right, right, I remember that... I vaguely remember you getting sucked out on, and then you became a maniac for a bit, and left.. lol...I could be wrong though, I play lots of poker...Zach
Yep thats me, but i was more upset about some donkey hitting his 2 outer when all the money went in on the turn at a NL holdem table.

Here's my first experience with Party PLO... getting KILLED at UB 1/2 LHE, wanted to blow off a little steam with my last 19 bucks at Party. First hand.***** Hand History for Game 3107462331 *****$25 PL Omaha - Sunday, November 27, 23:23:23 EDT 2005Table Table 65675 (Real Money)Seat 7 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 1: Nice_Face ( $16.35 )Seat 3: juiceman_28 ( $23.75 )Seat 4: bjiam ( $2.75 )Seat 5: cptgumby ( $20.30 )Seat 6: stoopid215 ( $17.30 )Seat 7: BigDp55 ( $20.30 )Seat 8: meg11 ( $9.25 )Seat 10: DUB19 ( $19.25 )Seat 9: Vonteego3 ( $19.34 )meg11 posts small blind [$0.10].Vonteego3 posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Vonteego3 [ Th Qs 2h 7s ]DUB19 folds.Nice_Face folds.juiceman_28 calls [$0.25].bjiam calls [$0.25].cptgumby calls [$0.25].stoopid215 folds.BigDp55 calls [$0.25].meg11 calls [$0.15].Vonteego3 checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ Td, Ts, 4d ]meg11 bets [$0.25].Vonteego3 calls [$0.25].juiceman_28 calls [$0.25].bjiam calls [$0.25].cptgumby raises [$0.50].BigDp55 folds.meg11 calls [$0.25].Vonteego3 calls [$0.25].juiceman_28 calls [$0.25].bjiam calls [$0.25].** Dealing Turn ** [ 7h ]meg11 checks.Vonteego3 bets [$3.80].juiceman_28 calls [$3.80].bjiam folds.cptgumby calls [$3.80].meg11 calls [$3.80].** Dealing River ** [ As ]meg11 checks.Vonteego3 is all-In [$14.79]juiceman_28 folds.cptgumby calls [$14.79].meg11 folds.Vonteego3 shows [ Th, Qs, 2h, 7s ] a full house, Tens full of sevens.cptgumby shows [ 4h, 4c, Jc, 5c ] a full house, Fours full of tens.Vonteego3 wins $46.38 from the main pot with a full house, Tens full of sevens.

I told you all so.I will go further.....If any of you with half a brain can't beat low limit PLO online for a rather consistent profit......you should seriously think about quiting poker for life.God Bless these low limit PLO tables.....it is like printing money.A word of warning....Good poker players have caught on and I am starting to see the tables at UB becoming more populated with fellow vulchers.
:club: :clap:
there are veltures in every market? :wink:

thanks for the heads up on the creamy softness of PLO on Party. i decided to take a break from the NLHE SNG's tonight and threw $25 in a PLO room and found that you are very, very correct.i left after hitting the century mark and the table breaking up. i won't post the key hands, but if i did, you'd see me flopping a full house on two occasions and getting called down by awful, awful hands. i mean, the second time, the guy had less than nothing...and i was all worried that i was betting into quads. nope. not even close.anyway, thanks for the knowledge...i may take breaks from NLHE more often.law

haha, someone named cybermonkey9 is threatening to find me and kill me because I flopped a straight against his set.  I said I was going to report him to party just to put him on tilt, he said go ahead, so I decided to do it.
Ahahahahahahahaha...Are you saying that he isn't on tilt already when he threatens to kill you?Zach
:club:
Only took 4 hands to almost double up (15$ to 27)***** Hand History for Game 3102272385 *****$25 PL Omaha - Sunday, November 27, 01:07:13 EDT 2005Table Table  65081 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3  Seat 6: ImSuperDad ( $25.28 )Seat 7: MyPlayIsRAB ( $13.70 )Seat 2: mycashflow ( $9.05 )ImSuperDad posts small blind [$0.10].MyPlayIsRAB posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to MyPlayIsRAB [  Qs Kd Kh 8h ]mycashflow folds.ImSuperDad raises [$0.65].MyPlayIsRAB raises [$2].ImSuperDad raises [$6].MyPlayIsRAB calls [$4.50].** Dealing Flop ** [ 5s, 5d, Js ]ImSuperDad bets [$7].MyPlayIsRAB is all-In  [$6.95]** Dealing Turn ** [ 6d ]** Dealing River ** [ Tc ]ImSuperDad shows [ Ad, Kc, Qh, Qd ] two pairs, queens and fives.MyPlayIsRAB shows [ Qs, Kd, Kh, 8h ] two pairs, kings and fives.ImSuperDad wins $0.05 from  side pot #1  with two pairs, queens and fives.MyPlayIsRAB wins $26.40 from  the main pot  with two pairs, kings and fives.
were you posting this hand to brag or confirm the donk plays in PLO...holy smokes...what did you have him on with his reraise??? he could have had a 5...KQ anything...you were just lucky he was a bigger donk than you
Only took 4 hands to almost double up (15$ to 27)***** Hand History for Game 3102272385 *****$25 PL Omaha - Sunday, November 27, 01:07:13 EDT 2005Table Table  65081 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 3  Seat 6: ImSuperDad ( $25.28 )Seat 7: MyPlayIsRAB ( $13.70 )Seat 2: mycashflow ( $9.05 )ImSuperDad posts small blind [$0.10].MyPlayIsRAB posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to MyPlayIsRAB [  Qs Kd Kh 8h ]mycashflow folds.ImSuperDad raises [$0.65].MyPlayIsRAB raises [$2].ImSuperDad raises [$6].MyPlayIsRAB calls [$4.50].** Dealing Flop ** [ 5s, 5d, Js ]ImSuperDad bets [$7].MyPlayIsRAB is all-In  [$6.95]** Dealing Turn ** [ 6d ]** Dealing River ** [ Tc ]ImSuperDad shows [ Ad, Kc, Qh, Qd ] two pairs, queens and fives.MyPlayIsRAB shows [ Qs, Kd, Kh, 8h ] two pairs, kings and fives.ImSuperDad wins $0.05 from  side pot #1  with two pairs, queens and fives.MyPlayIsRAB wins $26.40 from  the main pot  with two pairs, kings and fives.
were you posting this hand to brag or confirm the donk plays in PLO...holy smokes...what did you have him on with his reraise??? he could have had a 5...KQ anything...you were just lucky he was a bigger donk than you
Agreed, the hand wasn't played very well, but what would the KQ beat?