setting goals in poker

I was just reading Alan Schoonmaker's Article in Cardplayer this month www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/archives/showarticle.php?a_id=15129&m_id=65577and I was wondering what everyones goals were, I would like to be beating the 20+2 SNG's with a 30% ROI after 600 SNGs by March.Also I would like to get in 5000 hands a week in NL holdem cash games.Just wondering what everyone else is looking at down the road

I know Im going to get laughed at for this one...but here goes.-Have a half million dollar *working poker bankroll by the time Im 30. Im 23 right now. That is the end goal, I have lots of mini-goals in between.I know very lofty for a 10/20, 20/40 player, but hey I can dream.

setting goals in poker is the same as setting goals in life. if you want to be successful, you must. i wish it didn't take me until the age of 22 to figure this crap out, then my name wouldn't be van wilder.
so what are they?

I am a goal setter, both in my life in poker as well as my life away from poker. I have attended many seminars on sales improvement and goal setting as well as read many books on the subject. The best book I have ever read in regards to goal setting is "Goals! How to Get Everything You Want-Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible" by Brian Tracy. It is a thorough reading on the subject and will give you all the tools you need to effectively set goals.Best Wishes,RTK