fox sports net live tourney?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just depends on your market whether it's on live or not.I have satellite so i can view the programming for all 28 or whatever FSN stations that there are.As far as I can see it starts live right now at 6pmEST/3pmPST, but its not on until 7:30 for us here in LA, its on in an hour in seattle, its on right now in the midwest and its on right now on some of the east coast affiliates. It's pretty much all over the place as far as live, delayed, or really delayed just depending on which affiliate you're on ... thank you fox for making things so simple as usual!

I'm in NC and checked my FSN programming schedule and they have the Fulltilt.net Invitational running from 11pm to 3am EST, so evidently it was either pushed back or it will just not be shown live.
Same here....I read that it was being aired at 6:00 LOCAL (i.e. Monaco time) and live on the East Coast. Anyone want to look up what time 6:00 Monaco is in EST?
I'm in NC and checked my FSN programming schedule and they have the Fulltilt.net Invitational running from 11pm to 3am EST, so evidently it was either pushed back or it will just not be shown live.
Same here....I read that it was being aired at 6:00 LOCAL (i.e. Monaco time) and live on the East Coast. Anyone want to look up what time 6:00 Monaco is in EST?
NVM, just looked it up. Monaco is 6 hours ahead of EST. So it is 12 AM there now. Would they start a tournament at that time? My guess is that this was taped earlier today and when they say it is airing "live" they just mean all the hands will be shown.