challenge match: scott vs. negreanu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've tried many sites, pokerstars is the best hands down.
Then I can only assume you have some other issues.Ever tried Full Tilt and UB???They are about a billion times better in every way.
Except fulltilt and UB have smaller tourney fields. Less tourney selection and overal better competition. Not to mention that support is awful on fulltilt and UB while PS has hands down the best support out of any poker site on the net.
How often do you need support? I almost never need anything from them. I'm not whining about people talking dirty, and i'm not playing underage.And sometimes people don't want to have to fight through 2000 people every time they play a tournament.Oh, and when I push all-in on Full Tilt and I have the best hand... It actually holds up once in awhile. Just sayin.
Kurt, really. This is like the 10th pro FT post I've read today. I get it. we get it. To each his own. And FT ain't perfect. I like both.
Oh, and when I push all-in on Full Tilt and I have the best hand... It actually holds up once in awhile. Just sayin.
Pretty amazing that so many decent players on this forum say that and actually believe it.Watched the first heads up travis seemed to really get run over but I would think some of it was the cards.
I will back Suited on this 100%. I played exlusively at pokerstars for over 2 yrs and I couldn't take the crazy crap that happened there anymore. Most recently on stars I was knocked out of 19 consecutive MTTs and SNGs as a 80%+ favorite preflop or postflop. Made the switch to FT and I love it. My big hands hold up, floppin the nuts or a set are good things, etc.Only problem is the traffic. It needs to at least triple.
I agree too. The things I have seen on stars for the last month is truly amazing. I have made statistics on all my allin situations in SitnGos, both 80-20 situations like overpair vs. underpair and also typical 60-40 situations like AK vs. J10. I lost 19 out of 46 allins with an overpair and I lost 26 out of 49 when I was a 60-40 favourite. I am now officially leaving pokerstars although I will miss the blindstructure. The structure at full tilt is to fast in the beginning.