miss clicks -$$$$

how many times have you did a wrong click???playing 3 at a time i have done it a few times...kinds sucks...but it has also worked out pretty good at times..!!i called a $200.00 bet by mistake...on the turn...and bluffed at the pot and won it on the river..not always a good idea to try that with nothing!!

how many times have you did a wrong click???playing 3 at a time i have done it a few times...kinds sucks...but it has also worked out pretty good at times..!!i called a $200.00 bet by mistake...on the turn...and bluffed at the pot and won it on the river..not always a good idea to try that with nothing!!
nothing special, but my one big misclick was raising UTG with 3Qo. I got reraised, but it was limit so I called and flopped two pair. the reraiser was not happy, but vastly overplayed his AJ UI so i didn't feel bad.

I had built up a nice stack playing some low stakes NL at Titan.Titan has an 'All In' button.I had 3-5 UTG, flipping back from another table I hit all in. . . AND GET CALLED for about 100bb.Flop: 33JWow, did I get hated on for that one.

I never ever play multiple tables. I just make too many errors. When I first started playing on line I made the odd miss-click, but its rare I do it now.However, after trying to play 2 tables I found myself calling more than I should and also too many checks, just because it was the easy no-brainer play to do for speed. Rather than folding or raising.

i win:heads up in a 300+20 MTT. first gets 15k, 2nd gets 9k. villain took out 3rd place and has me about 2:1 at this point.i have kt and raise from the button. villain calls. flop 9xx (i forget, exactly, but i didn't hit.). villain checks, i bet 2/3 pot. he raises pot. i mean to fold, but my wireless mouse jumps a bit sometimes and i accidentally click raise, which, after he goes all in, has me committed for my last 80k or so in chips (pot is 400k-ish after i misclick and he goes all in).flip em up. KT (haha) vs. A9.river T. tide turns. audience cheers. soon after, game, set, match, mcfoldy.