poker superstars 3 champ????

Rumour has it that Mike Matusow won. Can anyone confirm this????
Last night on full tilt, Matusow said that he just won the biggest event of his life, but he's not allowed to talk about it. He's not talking about the TOC.I guess we'll find out.
Rumour has it that Mike Matusow won. Can anyone confirm this????
Last night on full tilt, Matusow said that he just won the biggest event of his life, but he's not allowed to talk about it. He's not talking about the TOC.I guess we'll find out.
I heard that he was talking about some european tourney, too bad it will be forever before we find out for sure.

I was at the tapeing of the final of the PS3 tourny and Matusow beats Antonio to win, carlos mortenson was 3 so there is the confermation but i dosent air til feb 2007 for the final. he gets real lucky all in with AJ against AK for carlos and rivers a flush to take a 3.3 mil to 700k chip lead into heads up

"Ming Ly "dropped in," but he is a poker superstar businessman now so he doesn't play poker much"I wonder if Daniel gave us a clue who won in his blog, since he knows it takes about a year to see the results. If you did thanks.
Miny Ly just won the Doyle Brunson North American Championship so that's where that comes from. Miny Ly didn't particpate in PS3 either.
I was at the tapeing of the final of the PS3 tourny and Matusow beats Antonio to win, carlos mortenson was 3 so there is the confermation but i dosent air til feb 2007 for the final. he gets real lucky all in with AJ against AK for carlos and rivers a flush to take a 3.3 mil to 700k chip lead into heads up
Haha, this post makes me laugh. You want us to believe you, when you write like that. So many spelling errors, and grammar errors, its just really funny. What are you, like 15? Or is it just that you never learnt how to read or write? Anyone that believes you after that post, is just plain stupid.
Haha, this post makes me laugh. You want us to believe you, when you write like that. So many spelling errors, and grammar errors, its just really funny. What are you, like 15? Or is it just that you never learnt how to read or write? Anyone that believes you after that post, is just plain stupid.
the jopker can't write either. he's a successful poker player.
the jopker can't write either. he's a successful poker player.
I take it your referring to Phil Hellmuth, and if you are, this is in no way a comparison. Hellmuth wrote that in the heat of the moment, wanting to do it fast, he wasnt writing a reply in a thread, where you can use things like spell check, and check your post before you send it. This person is an idiot, and i woudnt believe anything he says.