3-6 small blind suited connector

all villains are loose and passive except cut off who is loose-aggressive and tricky postflop. Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is SB with [4s], [5s]. UTG calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (10 SB) [Tc], [Ah], [3s] (5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets, CO calls, Button calls, hero?looking for comments on preflop action and flop decision.

PF is ok. BB will likley come along for the ride, as will UTG. You're relative position is ok too, since you can lead out and trap people if you flop a strong draw.I don't see how the flop could be anything but a call. A fold is obviously out of the question, and raising serves no purpose (you aren't cleaning up outs, you aren't buying a free card, not enough outs for value).

PF is ok. BB will likley come along for the ride, as will UTG. You're relative position is ok too, since you can lead out and trap people if you flop a strong draw.I don't see how the flop could be anything but a call. A fold is obviously out of the question, and raising serves no purpose (you aren't cleaning up outs, you aren't buying a free card, not enough outs for value).
this was my line of thinking. UTG will almost never fold for 1 bet, and BB is pretty bad as well. the flop was the real question though, since i only found 4 outs (i really am reluctant to count the backdoor spades as a full out).
this was my line of thinking. the flop was the real question though, since i only found 4 outs (i really am reluctant to count the backdoor spades as a full out).
how many outs do you think you need :-) also, you are unlikely to get counterfeited/out-redrawn

actuary, i called :club: i just wanted to see if i was way out of line. Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is SB with [4s], [5s]. UTG calls, 1 fold, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (10 SB) [Tc], [Ah], [3s] (5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls.Turn: (7.50 BB) [2s] (5 players)Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets, UTG folds, CO calls, Button calls.River: (21.50 BB) [9c] (3 players)Hero bets, CO calls, Button calls.Final Pot: 24.50 BBsilly slowplaying CO.

actuary, i called :club: i just wanted to see if i was way out of line.
Calling was the only option.Folding is obviously wrong due to pot oddsRaising is daft. You're not doing it for value; you're not getting a free card OOP; and with an Ace high board, a bet and 2 calls your fold equity across the field is probably just less than 0%nh - I love hitting gutshots, nothing better to put someone on tilt"How the hell could you call with that you f'n fish!!!11!1!"