biggest pot you ever played?

After reading the k7 biggest pot ever played thread, I thought it would be fun if everyone posted the biggest pot they have ever been involved with. Mine was last night, which is why this topic is near and dear to my heart.$100/$200 table, dealt pocket Aces.Hero in SB. MP1 Raises, MP2 Calls, LP Calls. Hero Raises. BB Folds. All Call.Flop Hero Bets, 2 Calls.Turn Hero Bets, 1 Call.River Hero Bets, 1 Call.Total Pot (if I remember right) $2400 pre rake.Ray

Come on ray, you've been here long enough to know there is already a whole 10+ page thread dedicated to this.
1) How dare you interrupt my shameless brag post?2) I do remember it, but didn't see it floating to the top, and thought I'd post something that anyone could post about for the new guys to jump in on. So yes, I am guilty of posting a duplicate thread. I'll take my beats. I did it only in the interest of promoting some fun positive conversation in FCP. Oh, and number 1) again.:)Ray
haha,, nice call Stylin.But nice take down Ray. Too bad for you I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.Pfff.. 2400.00 I throw 2400 to the waitress as a tip.
Heheh, it was fun. Definately way beyond my normal stakes since anyone in strat knows my normal post begins "So I was sitting at this .05/.10 table..."Ray
haha,, nice call Stylin.But nice take down Ray. Too bad for you I eat pieces of censored like you for breakfast.Pfff.. 2400.00 I throw 2400 to the waitress as a tip.
Heheh, it was fun. Definately way beyond my normal stakes since anyone in strat knows my normal post begins "So I was sitting at this .05/.10 table..."Ray
Yeah, Ray I was about to say...you play that high? If so, I have a funny story for you.

Hmm. Well, my "funny" story is that I got that PM from you about doing a transfer for $10k. I was under the impression that you only played microlimits (and knew that I did the same) so I thought it was really strange...I PM'd Governator to make sure that nobody somehow mimiced your screen name trying to scam a fake transfer.

Hmm. Well, my "funny" story is that I got that PM from you about doing a transfer for $10k. I was under the impression that you only played microlimits (and knew that I did the same) so I thought it was really strange...I PM'd Governator to make sure that nobody somehow mimiced your screen name trying to scam a fake transfer.
No, that was me for sure. I was asking for a friend, and asking if you knew anyone who could do it. I sent it to Smash too if I remember right. While I am a micro limits player, I hang out with several people that play at much higher levels than that. The $100/$200 pot was a friend sitting me down at a $100/$200 with his money to see how I played... Brave man. :PRay
After reading the k7 biggest pot ever played thread, I thought it would be fun if everyone posted the biggest pot they have ever been involved with. Mine was last night, which is why this topic is near and dear to my heart.$100/$200 table, dealt pocket Aces.Hero in SB. MP1 Raises, MP2 Calls, LP Calls. Hero Raises. BB Folds. All Call.Flop Hero Bets, 2 Calls.Turn Hero Bets, 1 Call.River Hero Bets, 1 Call.Total Pot (if I remember right) $2400 pre rake.Ray
Doesn't sound all that large - for $100/$200. At $5/$10, pots over $200 are fairly common, and pots over $300 defintely happen. If you scale that up to your game, that would be a $6000 pot. I know, you don't get donks calling off their chips like crazy at that level, but still...Edit: Aah, read the rest of the thread. I see it was a large pot for you, since you don't normally play at that level.
Guest Zach6668
No, that was me for sure. I was asking for a friend, and asking if you knew anyone who could do it. I sent it to Smash too if I remember right. While I am a micro limits player, I hang out with several people that play at much higher levels than that. The $100/$200 pot was a friend sitting me down at a $100/$200 with his money to see how I played... Brave man. :PRay
Do you happen to be the person that Thomas Keller is refering to in his latest Card Player article? If so... Cool.Zach

The hand was pretty strange. First of all you don't see a lot of 3/6 tables where there are 2 players who have 2000+ stacks.So anyway I had about 2300 and the other guy had something like 4700. He was not a great player by any means but he was extremely agressive and would drastically overbet the pot everytime he was in a hand. And for some reason this had caused a lot of the players to attempt to take stands against him with lesser holdings. So there were a lot of 1200 and 1500$ pots where the winner would have just top pair which isant too common at 3/6.So I pick up AA the same time he has KK. And after some raises and reraises I end up with about half of my stack in the pot preflop. The flop comes K high and he just pushes all in. I was fairly certain he had KK but there was a chance he had AK and with the amount of money already in the pot I ended up calling and that was that.

The hand was pretty strange. First of all you don't see a lot of 3/6 tables where there are 2 players who have 2000+ stacks.So anyway I had about 2300 and the other guy had something like 4700. He was not a great player by any means but he was extremely agressive and would drastically overbet the pot everytime he was in a hand. And for some reason this had caused a lot of the players to attempt to take stands against him with lesser holdings. So there were a lot of 1200 and 1500$ pots where the winner would have just top pair which isant too common at 3/6.So I pick up AA the same time he has KK. And after some raises and reraises I end up with about half of my stack in the pot preflop. The flop comes K high and he just pushes all in. I was fairly certain he had KK but there was a chance he had AK and with the amount of money already in the pot I ended up calling and that was that.
i dont like getting crazy online for lots of money. But i sat down at 5/10 NL one time. and didnt play any hands, but thats my story.live is different, i'm more comfortable playing with big stacks live

NLHE, had been bluffing aggressively at the table for the past hour, shaking people off hands at a decent rate. I'd been called down a couple times doing it so everyone knew what I was up to.Caught pocket Kings in the SB, 4 limpers, I raise, 3 call.Flop comes Q :club: -8 :) -3 :D . I check, UTG bets small, MP folds, Button calls, I raise, UTG calls, Button calls.Turn is 9 :D . I bet, UTG calls, Button calls.River is 2 :) . I push, UTG calls, Button folds.My Kings beat UTG's pocket Tens and I take down over $150. Shazam!(I never said it was high stakes NL :) )For the curious, Button had 7 :D -6 :) and MP had A :) -4 :) .I also won $2000 in Party's Mini Step game, so I suppose the last hand of that would be my biggest pot if you count it.

BOOM!Revenge.Okay, so I followed Mr. Retard to $1,000 max PLO Hi table. And here's how it went.Bodog Hand #131928270I get [6h 7s Ac 8s] in the BB.4 people limp, and I check.Flop comes 5s Qc 6sBluffinator bets pot ($40). I call.Turn is the enchanting 4s.Bluffinator bets $85, I call.River 8h.Bluffinator bets $230.I raise to $980.He calls $543 of it.He shows Ace-High flush with [As Ks 9c 6c].Hand 131928270: HansenHustle wins main pot($1833.00) with a Straight Flush, Eight highAnd I net $925.Yeehaw!That's one of the top 5 biggest pots I've won. But I've lost a few bigger than this.. BAH!