my space

I made one, then I could not log on. So I tried making a new one, and it says, sorry there was an error processing your request. I emailed them like 10 times and no replies. Anybody know why this might be?

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not really familiar with it...How would you compare it to blogs?Is it similar, totally different, what are the features?
It's like facebook, if you know that.You can have a blog on it. And pictures and other crap.

So then its like a combination of facebook and blogs with a picture capability????Hmmm... I need to check into this.Is it hard to set up and does it cost anything?P.S. Sorry for uber late response, haven't bothered checking in here today as much.

So then its like a combination of facebook and blogs with a picture capability????Hmmm... I need to check into this.Is it hard to set up and does it cost anything?P.S.  Sorry for uber late response, haven't bothered checking in here today as much.
Naw, its free and easy as hell. If you know some HTML it can be really cool
So then its like a combination of facebook and blogs with a picture capability????Is it hard to set up and does it cost anything?
Yes, I guess.No, I did mine in like 2.2 seconds. But, you can put more time in to it if you care to. And it's free.

I'm trying my hardest to avoid making a myspace page. Honestly, I dont think anyone could handle "my space". But most of all I dont want to be one of those people. I dont want to be like "ooh thanks for the add cutie/sexy/hottie". Gey, just gey.I do want to meet hot girls and hookup with them though, which seems to be the only redeeming quality to myspace.

I'm trying my hardest to avoid making a myspace page.  Honestly, I dont think anyone could handle "my space".  But most of all I dont want to be one of those people.  I dont want to be like "ooh thanks for the add cutie/sexy/hottie".  Gey, just gey.I do want to meet hot girls and hookup with them though, which seems to be the only redeeming quality to myspace.
Don't do it. Just don't.