november 16th negreanu open main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks tournament is now set up and accepting registrations:Negreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday November 16th at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 14926040Tourny PW - onlydonkscantfindpwI will get the leaderboard website updated with the November 9th results sometime tonight.PS - This password is directed to 16 of the 17 people who messaged or emailed me the hour before this past tourny looking for the password because the forum was down. Alliee is exempt from my scolding because she talks dirty to me in French. Please bookmark the leaderboard website so you can refer to it should something like that happen again. Good luck!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desolee, mais je ne peux pas parle si bien le francais parce que je ne l'ai pas etudie il y a cinq ans, plus ou moins. Cependant, je ne suis pas un ane, et je te parlerai salement s'il te satisfais.P.S. Essayez mon cafe delicieux!

Desolee, mais je ne peux pas parle si bien le francais parce que je ne l'ai pas etudie il y a cinq ans, plus ou moins. Cependant, je ne suis pas un ane, et je te parlerai salement s'il te satisfais.P.S. Essayez mon cafe delicieux!
I hate the French. And French Canadians are sellouts.

Allieee and myself are from Calgary, where it is winter and there is snow on the ground. Can I be forgiven as well. If only there were a way to make it up to you. Hmmm... I could have called the guys 4xbb raise with AKo when I had J's. Then when the flop came rags I could have pushed him off the hand. Instead I re-raised to 10xbb and he put me all in. I should spend more time in strat. Damn...

I'm 25 percent French-Canadian on my dad's side, so, as he puts it, I'm 25 percent "Secessionist Frog."

I am also exempted from being one of said donks (although I did IM you for the password) because I came up with this week's password.Go ME!Finally made a final table last week. Looking forward to trying to repeat again.

I am also exempted from being one of said donks (although I did IM you for the password) because I came up with this week's password.Go ME!Finally made a final table last week. Looking forward to trying to repeat again.
SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how did you get into general?
I have a visitor's pass. It's signed "Ron Mexico, King of General, that's how I roll". It's valid, right?
I have a visitor's pass. It's signed "Ron Mexico, King of General, that's how I roll". It's valid, right?
Geeeeesus. Its quite possible. Hold it into the light and if there is a hologram of a big dude with his pants unbuttoned showing his whitie-tightie underwear while flexing off his muscles its indeed very valid. Otherwise you just bought a replica which while still is very valuable itself has zero general pass providing privledges.
Geeeeesus. Its quite possible. Hold it into the light and if there is a hologram of a big dude with his pants unbuttoned showing his whitie-tightie underwear while flexing off his muscles its indeed very valid. Otherwise you just bought a replica which while still is very valuable itself has zero general pass providing privledges.
Well, I didn't buy it. I, um, did a favor for a big dude flexing his muscles with his pants unbuttoned. He told me it was valid for 30 days. I think it's valid. Should I go find the dude to vouch for me?
Well, I didn't buy it. I, um, did a favor for a big dude flexing his muscles with his pants unbuttoned. He told me it was valid for 30 days. I think it's valid. Should I go find the dude to vouch for me?
Thats definitely Ron's M.O. You have 30 days. Enjoy.PS - When your temp pass runs out if your into tall skinny guys that have the ability to do a certain muscle flexing trick you wont believe until you've seen it, send me a message and I'll work on a permapass for you.
I've been somewhat successful in my 5+.50 SnG's so I think I might be able to get in on this one. About how many usually show up?
Dude this will be by far the most talented group you will ever meet in $10 tourney (and I'm not talking about me.) Nothing like the donks you see in $5.00 sng's.It is worth the price of admission to just for the educational value.
I've been somewhat successful in my 5+.50 SnG's so I think I might be able to get in on this one. About how many usually show up?
Dude this will be by far the most talented group you will ever meet in $10 tourney (and I'm not talking about me.) Nothing like the donks you see in $5.00 sng's.It is worth the price of admission to just for the educational value.
Totally agree. I learn every week how much I suck at poker. :club:

OK Guys serious dilemna here:I have just received an email from an individual (who will remain nameless)This person has to work this Wednesday and cant make this weeks tourny and wants to know if I will move the tourny to Friday?I realize that most people have nothing else to do on a Friday night so I just want to make sure the other 100+ of you have no problem accomodating this 1 persons schedule before I change things up.

OK Guys serious dilemna here:I have just received an email from an individual (who will remain nameless)This person has to work this Wednesday and cant make this weeks tourny and wants to know if I will move the tourny to Friday?I realize that most people have nothing else to do on a Friday night so I just want to make sure the other 100+ of you have no problem accomodating this 1 persons schedule before I change things up.
Um sure. And while we're at it, could you change next week's to Sunday? I've got something to do on Friday and I know I'm soooooooo much more important than the other 100 people who play in this tourney.Could you do that for me DNA? I mean really, I am the most important person here right?
Um sure. And while we're at it, could you change next week's to Sunday? I've got something to do on Friday and I know I'm soooooooo much more important than the other 100 people who play in this tourney.Could you do that for me DNA? I mean really, I am the most important person here right?
I'll start a poll and see what we can do babe.
Blah ok at the request of a blonde moderator I am adding my SW to this post who thought I was really serious about honoring this persons request to change the entire tournament because 1 person has to work. :club:
Blah ok at the request of a blonde moderator I am adding my SW to this post who thought I was really serious about honoring this persons request to change the entire tournament because 1 person has to work. :club:
LOLHey, that was a private message! No need to blow my creditbility.Oh yeah, I forgot. I have none. :)Everyone else... I asked for the SW because for some reason I thought DNA could not make it, not some other poster. I thought it was his way of being clever. Guess it was my bad for thinking that DNA could be clever! :D
Everyone else... I asked for the SW because for some reason I thought DNA could not make it, not some other poster. I thought it was his way of being clever. Guess it was my bad for thinking that DNA could be clever! :club:
:clap: excellent come back.
LOLHey, that was a private message! No need to blow my creditbility.Oh yeah, I forgot. I have none. :)Everyone else... I asked for the SW because for some reason I thought DNA could not make it, not some other poster. I thought it was his way of being clever. Guess it was my bad for thinking that DNA could be clever! :D
ROFL, I have NEVER ran any individuals under the bus here EVER regarding private messages sent or emails received. I NEVER mention names because I'm just that classy. If you all want to keep hanging yourselves by coming out in public so be it. I love you theresa, you are doing a great job here :D
Yeaaaaaaa, that was your first mistake.
I hate racists.Dunkin, not bad at all. You have to work on your sentence structure but your choice of words is pretty good. I am impress of your "je te parlerai"...