Yeah I think it would be a tougher race between Williamson and Joe Stillman than Kanter and Williamson. Every hand Williamson was in I was hoping it would be her last, Kanter just had an incredible rush of cards but at least some of his plays could be justified.

From Cardplayer:Aaron Kanter Doubles Up Through Greg Raymer at the Featured TableHand 20 - Ayhan Alsancak has the button in seat 5, Raymer raises, and Kanter calls. The flop comes 6c-5d-3h, and there's a bet and a call. The turn card is the 7h, Kanter bets $600,000, and the two players are quickly all in. Raymer shows pocket kings (Kd-Kh), and Kanter has Qh-Jh. Kanter has a flush draw, and needs to catch a heart to win the pot. The river card is the 2h, and Kanter makes his flush to double up through Greg Raymer. Kanter's supporters are ecstatic, and cheering loudly, but the rest of the room is nearly silent as crowd-favorite Greg Raymer loses a huge pot. You can distinctly hear the cheers, but the silence in the rest of the room is almost overpowering. Aaron Kanter now has somewhere between $3.5 and $4 million, while Greg Raymer is crippled down to about $400,000.

This isn't even close.  Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work.  Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards.  Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play.  Stop judging results.  I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.
Yes, he was bluffing into it but then he did call on the turn when the flush draw came. Raymer bet, kanter reraised and raymer went all in and Kanter basically insta-called putting all his hopes that the flush would come. He had to of known he was beat.
The worst part about Kantor's play had to have been calling on the flop with QJs and nothing but a backdoor flush draw. Anybody in the world has to know it's time to fold then. As far as his all-in call, the insta-call was bad, but it's possible that he was getting odds on his flush draw by the time Raymer went all-in. Still, he had no business picking up the flush draw to begin with.
This isn't even close.  Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work.  Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards.  Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play.  Stop judging results.  I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.
Yes, he was bluffing into it but then he did call on the turn when the flush draw came. Raymer bet, kanter reraised and raymer went all in and Kanter basically insta-called putting all his hopes that the flush would come. He had to of known he was beat.
The worst part about Kantor's play had to have been calling on the flop with QJs and nothing but a backdoor flush draw. Anybody in the world has to know it's time to fold then. As far as his all-in call, the insta-call was bad, but it's possible that he was getting odds on his flush draw by the time Raymer went all-in. Still, he had no business picking up the flush draw to begin with.
I wish I could calculate odds that fast. It's like he had the "call" button preselected on internet play.
I wish I could calculate odds that fast. It's like he had the "call" button preselected on internet play.
LOL.No doubt about it, it was a truly terrible play. Williamson's probably the bigger donkey though. Her body of work is much bigger. At least to this point. We haven't seen the final table yet, where I think Kantor donked things up further.

I'm not sure if he had odds. But its pretty obvious he called on the flop to bluff the turn right? Nobody thinks he was chasing a hand do they? The call was just to set up the turn bluff, Raymer made a great read and moved all in. Kantor either had pot odds to call, or he didn't. This is where he might have played horribly. The call on the flop is to set up his move, if Raymer was nobody and Kantor was Phil Ivey, people might have completely different opinions of the play.

I'm not sure if he had odds.  But its pretty obvious he called on the flop to bluff the turn right?  Nobody thinks he was chasing a hand do they?  The call was just to set up the turn bluff, Raymer made a great read and moved all in.  Kantor either had pot odds to call, or he didn't.  This is where he might have played horribly.  The call on the flop is to set up his move,  if Raymer was nobody and Kantor was Phil Ivey, people might have completely different opinions of the play.
No way...I would of criticized anyone for their play, just like I did Ivey earlier tonight the way he went out.I really dont think he was overcommited to this hand....It looked like he bluffed off about 1/3 of his chips, then called off the remaining 2/3rd's for a heart on the river...runner runner..whatever though, im done...he's not a very great player in my eyes....Of course im sitting on the couch watching him win a million dollars, but still :wink: P.
No way...I would of criticized anyone for their play, just like I did Ivey earlier tonight the way he went out.I really dont think he was overcommited to this hand....It looked like he bluffed off  about 1/3 of his chips, then called off the remaining 2/3rd's for a heart on the river...runner runner.whatever though, im done...he's not a great player in my eyes....Of course im sitting on the couch watching him win a million dollars, but still  :wink:  P.
Make my funk the P-Funk, I wants ta get funked up :dance: 8)

you see Raymers last hand. I liked the stop and go with A9.. Gave himself one more opportunity to win the pot. Say the flop had come KQ7 and Raymer moved in the short stack would have had trouble calling. The paired board made the call with pocky 55 a lot easier. Williamson was Donktastic. Kanter made a bad move and got lucky then he made big stack loose calls with Raymers chips.

This isn't even close. Kanter had reasoning behind his plays, he was trying to make a move, it doesn't always work. Tiffany was CALLING all the chips off with bad cards. Kanter was bluffing into a 4 str8 board, its not a terrible play. Stop judging results. I honestly think some people have no real understanding of poker.
LOL!!

i hear a lot of people talking about kanter's move not being that bad but it was. he raises raymer on the turn, gets reraised all in, and calls in about 3 seconds total. he does that with only a flush draw with one card to come. just based on how fast he acted through that hand you could tell he wasnt actually thinking about what raymer could have or anything else. just a horrible move at that point of the tournament.but williamson is way worse.

I am watching the WSOP and I saw a lot of her play, and as a woman and I think a fairly decent one. I would like to apologize for the ones that act like donkeys and give good women players like us a bad name. I just don't understand how she could even take so much time to the point that there was a clock called on her b/c she couldn't make a simple decision to fold with that KJs. After seeing most of her plays I didn't think she was that good at all. Just b/c she got lucky 95% of the time with crap hands. :evil: And then, I agree for her to be asking Raymer how much he has left, and then to ask him to count it....HELLO what was the point in that. By far, I think that Williamson should win the donkey award!!

That is a tuff one, they both make bad plays but as far as i know kanter wasnt holding up the game with king jack agaonizing over whether to call an allin. Then she goes and tries to talk to someone druing the hand. I think she has to be the bigger donkey.
If you don't think the Sheik was worried about getting knocked out with something retarded you are dead wrong- the reason that he was so upset is that he wanted the fold- at that point in the tournament even with Aces he did not want to have to be all in and get called- he was worried that she would get lucky, and was relieved when she folded. That girl had a serious amount of gamble in her, and it scared people- did you see the look on Raymers face when she called with A-J? He wasnt HAPPY- he was worried!!! He knows that to final table in these things you have got too take a few chances, and she was doing that. Admittedly I doubt that she could tell you WHY she was doing it alot of the time, except that this was a spot she had chosen to gamble.

While I agree that William's overall play was donkified, i think we're all going a little too hard on her. Clearly, she is a complete amateur, and I doubt that anyone here played any better when they first started. I mean, just listen to her: "the way I see it is: everyone gets two cards....."clearly she doesnt even understand the difference between betting and raising; that the game is all about what you do with your chips.personally I think Aaron Kanter knew way more about the game, and managed to make the worst play of the Series.