hu match chris vs tosr 1st result

Tosr, I know you said they have big stack HU. What is it that u start at. And why do play exclusively at Bugsy's?
10k starting chips.I play at Bugsys because of the hu structure. I can;t find that elsewhere.
Tosr, I know you said they have big stack HU. What is it that u start at. And why do play exclusively at Bugsy's?
10k starting chips.I play at Bugsys because of the hu structure. I can;t find that elsewhere.
Wow, thats alot o' chips.

Tosr, please PM me when you get a chance. I'm in the middle of a game now and can't message you and don't want to forget.

I played Tosr earlier. I can see why he wins a lot. Veeeeerrrry frustrating style! I had kings five times, aces twice and queens three times and didn't get a preflop call once. :club:

I played Tosr earlier. I can see why he wins a lot. Veeeeerrrry frustrating style! I had kings five times, aces twice and queens three times and didn't get a preflop call once. :club:
Good lord, how long did your match last?Also if you couldn't get calls on any of those, maybe you aren't raising often enough preflop. Just a thought.
Good lord, how long did your match last?Also if you couldn't get calls on any of those, maybe you aren't raising often enough preflop. Just a thought.
Hahahaha! The match lasted forever! I think it went seven hours. :)Anyhow, ask Tosr if I raise enough preflop. I think I probably raised 10 out of every 11 hands!

I'm kidding. It just seemed long. Only reason it ended was because we both had a straight, but there was a freeroll to a flush that hit. :club: