I'm not one to start a new thread and clutter general up even MORE but this is getting ridiculous. It's like no one is even thinking before they post up a new thread. I don't know if people are being intentionally stupid or whatever but it's not funny. I don't even understand half the things said. I don't really understand why these posts are coming now. They are mostly being made by people who signed up before the charter member offer, but suddenly come out of the woodworks now.basically I am just asking that you THINK before posting. Just a little.

I'm not one to start a new thread and clutter general up even MORE but this is getting ridiculous. It's like no one is even thinking before they post up a new thread. I don't know if people are being intentionally stupid or whatever but it's not funny. I don't even understand half the things said. I don't really understand why these posts are coming now. They are mostly being made by people who signed up before the charter member offer, but suddenly come out of the woodworks now.basically I am just asking that you THINK before posting. Just a little.
Most of these stupid dumbshits think it is funny to come and make gayass threads to prove how gay they are. This place is going downhill so fast that I can't even think up something to compare it against.

this place has gone downhill for a long time... i miss the days of AKAconditioner and jarrell...those were the golden days of fcp. actually, whatever happened to wrto???

good for him, i remember when he was playing a lot lower when this site first started up almost a year ago. he's a good guy, learned some good strat. this forum def. has some cool ****in posters...it's def. not going downhill. alf is super helpful with omaha too.

STFU noob.oooops, sorry - standard response to threads in general since Nov1...
wait a sec, you started a new thread to complain about people starting new threads? LMAO