sending cashiers checks

anyone ever sent a cashiers check to an online site to cash in before? i was just wondering how long it would take for it to get to the site if the site is in canada?
Sorry, I can't help you as I've never done it. I'm just curious as to why you would even consider this method?
it would probably take 2-3 weeks. just email support
2-3 weeks? god dammit
i've never done it, but i've read it somewhere on UB. it's worth the wait.if you want, you can send me the check/money order and I could transfer you some cash on UB/pokershare.teneight
I've done it. It's a pain. It took two weeks for UB. Poker Stars about 3 to south America, but I heard they moved their office to England.
yea im sending it to UB/pokershare. as long as they dont lose the check or something. im paranoid about that.edit: teneight, i want the sign up bonus so its alright.
well neteller does not work in maryland.
this seems odd.. how is it that it doesnt "work" in maryland?
i was wondering the same thing when i tried to sign up. poker sites just dont accept maryland neteller acounts and neteller doesnt let you chose maryland as your home state at all. i guess i could put in a different state, but im not sure what kind of trouble that would get me into.
anyone ever sent a cashiers check to an online site to cash in before? i was just wondering how long it would take for it to get to the site if the site is in canada?
I did it on Pokerstars. The longest 3 weeks of my life, but support was good and they kept me updated, worth it in the end