november 2nd negreanu open main event!!!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out at 69. Aparently, someone at my table didn't read the memo. :club:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm 69
You are pretty darn frisky tonight Mr. DNA. Is it the new persona? So, exactly how big is your cucumber?:D

down to 65.. im down to 1200.. i just facked up a hand and lost myself 450 i couldntr really afford to losebut i just threw on a cd (i never play without music) so i cant lose now..tragically hip hipeponymous best of too..wooo

mmmmmmmmmmmmm 69
You are pretty darn frisky tonight Mr. DNA. Is it the new persona? So, exactly how big is your cucumber?:D
Ummm...ummm......well..... Ok......I''ll be quiet.

wooo just double dup to 1900 via bashfield when i had AQ vs TT and flopped top 2..ill take em any way they come.. one more and ill be happy :club:

just got caught (i think) back down to 870 and th blinds at me now.. im counting my minutes left in this..wohoo caught a decent hand moved in no calls now back to starting stack of 1500! lol

just got caught (i think) back down to 870 and th blinds at me now.. im counting my minutes left in this..wohoo caught a decent hand moved in no calls now back to starting stack of 1500! lol
Nice double up with AA

well that was the one hand i had to catch to stay in this.. up to 3500 now. had AA in the SB, raised to 3x bb aggressive bb put me all in so i called he had q9 i hit a a on the flop but he hit a straight draw which missed :club:

sorry theresa :D
Hey, you are in 2nd place now. If my chips help to get you in the money than all is good. :)But next time, remember to read the memo! :D

i just got rivered for 27thhad AK suited vs AQ ace on flopof course, q on river..oh well. woulda been up to 9k but its not meant to be i guess

i just got rivered for 27thhad AK suited vs AQ ace on flopof course, q on river..oh well. woulda been up to 9k but its not meant to be i guess
No worries bro, for the 125 people not named Spademan it's not meant to be.