how would you play it?

I know that I said I would stop playing from the small blind, but I got my favorite "could catch a flop really well" omaha hand. QJT8. there was a guy giving some money away, I just hit him hard and doubled up through him. He pre-flop raised(which he did way too often) here and I had to see the flop. 5 saw it, 5$ in the pot, I have 23.30$ still in my stack.Getting Hand History Information...----------------------------------------------------------------Hand #9174198-793 at Nacka (Pot Limit Omaha)Powered by UltimateBetStarted at 24/Oct/05 01:30:08 Flexi Digit is at seat 0 with $11.45. oneforluck is at seat 1 with $25. MJP24 is at seat 2 with $12. Luca Brasi is at seat 4 with $24.50. stromas is at seat 5 with $24.95. letsgoooo is at seat 6 with $42. antedumb is at seat 7 with $24.35. Dave at VT is at seat 8 with $15.70. ThePokerDog is at seat 9 with $13.32. The button is at seat 6. antedumb posts the small blind of $.10. Dave at VT posts the big blind of $.25. Flexi Digit: -- -- -- -- MJP24: -- -- -- -- Luca Brasi: -- -- -- -- stromas: -- -- -- -- letsgoooo: -- -- -- -- antedumb: Js 8s Qd Tc Dave at VT: -- -- -- -- ThePokerDog: -- -- -- --Pre-flop: ThePokerDog calls. Flexi Digit folds. MJP24 raises to $1.10. Luca Brasi folds. stromas calls. letsgoooo calls. antedumb calls. Dave at VT folds. ThePokerDog calls. Flop (board: 8c Ts 8d): How do you play the flop? See if EP raiser bets it? or lead with your underfull?[/b]

I would go with a check-raise. If the tilter or someone inbetween has TT, you're gonna dump some money to them, but that's the nature of the situation, IMO. To get full value out of the situation you have to expose yourself a little bit.To clarify a bit... I generally check-raise tilters because they have a tendency to get beliggerant and unhappy when they are unexpectedly raised. I expect to get a lot more money from him in the long run if I'm the one putting in the big raise.

Pot it.It's a rainbow flop so you're not gonna get the sooted crowds action anyway, you need to drive out the pair players and isolate the big pair player with AA KK QQ JJ or the case 8, your reraiser my have the 10 10, find out now while its cheap because you're probably not gonna get away from this hand so collect your data early.no way should you give a free card to 4 players in this situation because your hand can't improve much, try and win it now.worse case scenario you made 5 to 1 on your money with no callers.

How regularly is pre-flop raiser making continuation bets? If it's 90%, I'm definitely check-raising.
Either way... we need to take the lead before the turn gets here.Make sure the flop gets potted somewhere in there.

Since the preflop raiser had 10$ in front of him I didn't expect a continuation bet on the flop. Normally I go for the check raise here, but I wasn't sure that a bet was going to happen behind me and my hand was perilous. So I potted it, the initial raiser and next three players folded, the last player left in the hand called.What do you think he had in his hand? Just going by his call (at this point there is 16$ in the pot and we each have 17$ left).Are there any cards on 4th street that you check fold to?

considering the pot size and stack-sizes you can pretty much put the rest of your chips in blind.
So you are saying that no matter what the next card in I have to take my remaining 17 dollars into a pot that I have put 6 into already?The turn came an Ace. What is my move?Can I not 'safely' assume that he had the A8 combo?

The situation is totally dependent on your read.If you think there's more than a 66% chance that he has either 10 10 or A 8, you can fold. How much you already put into the pot doesn't matter, what matters is the pot odds, and this indicates that you only need to win the hand one time in 3 to break even here. So I don't think it can be wrong to get all in unless you have a pretty strong read on your opponent that he has you beat.

The situation is totally dependent on your read.If you think there's more than a 66% chance that he has either 10 10 or A 8, you can fold. How much you already put into the pot doesn't matter, what matters is the pot odds, and this indicates that you only need to win the hand one time in 3 to break even here. So I don't think it can be wrong to get all in unless you have a pretty strong read on your opponent that he has you beat.
That is the thing I guess, I figured him for either 10 10, A 8(most likely) or even AA... I checked, he bet the pot, and I folded. Hhe said that he had A8 - I didn't see it though. Was I 66% sure - I think I was, which is why I folded.