harrington---ferguson

Do these guys play the big cash games or just stick to the tournies...if they stick to the tournies...you can see why...the always seem to do great...they are both sitting in the top- 10 in the WPT...with greenstein close behind

Ferguson doesnt play cash games , I asked him on Full Tilt.  But he did say in another interview he might start playing cash games.  Not sure about Harrington.
Ferguson was on live at the bike a few weeks ago. Getting his ass nailed to the wall in the 10/20 game.
Almost strictly tournies and it does show.
for some reasom D Harrington dosen't have the BIG cash game look...Ferguson does though
What is a BIG cash game look? is it a diminutive look such as DN's? Or a terrifying look of Chau giang?
not sure...but it don't look like D Harrington...
for some reasom D Harrington dosen't have the BIG cash game look...Ferguson does though
What the hell does that even mean? You make less sense every day.
hey it's been a long week....gimme a break!!
Ferguson doesnt play cash games , I asked him on Full Tilt.  But he did say in another interview he might start playing cash games.  Not sure about Harrington.
So Chris doesn't play cash games and you know because you asked him while he was playing a cash game....
What is a BIG cash game look? is it a diminutive look such as DN's? Or a terrifying look of Chau giang?
not sure...but it don't look like D Harrington...
"I may not know art, but I sure know what I like!"Ray
So Chris doesn't play cash games and you know because you asked him while he was playing a cash game....
Yes because it's a widely known fact that not only do the Full Tilt pros not play low limit tournies to answer questions and promote the site, but full tilt doesn't even offer tournies. Very good detective work
Yes because it's a widely known fact that not only do the Full Tilt pros not play low limit tournies to answer questions and promote the site, but full tilt doesn't even offer tournies. Very good detective work
Hehehe, couldn't have said it better myself.
He was playing alow level cash game on Full Tilt and I asked how high of stakes in Cash Games and he said he doesnt play them. Is that better.
are you really this dumb?