wpt bellagio- day two

Here is Daniel's starting table today:Seat 1: Kevin Chan 23,000Seat 2: Derick Barch 65,425Seat 3: Daniel Negreanu 32,375Seat 4: Harold Singer 89,125Seat 5: Gus Hansen 32,325Seat 6: David Kim 72,400Seat 7: Rodeen Talebi 50,000Seat 8: Neal Matthews 63,475Seat 9: Chris Ball 20,475With Gus on his left, Daniel says he will have to make strategy adjustments. Making his preflop raises larger than normal will be one adjustment.12:30 Daniel is down to 10000 in chips. He had Ad Qs vs. JJ. The flop came 8 5 3 all diamonds. He needed an A Q or diamond but missed everything.12:35 DN doubles up to 23000 vs. Tex. Flop was Q 5 5, Daniel bets out with 22 and his opponenant calls with QJ. The turn comes a 2!1:05 Daniel had to lay down JJ preflop. It hasn't been confirmed yet if he's right or wrong in doing so.1:25 Doubled up again. LP player makes it 3200, Tex calls on the button. Daniel goes all in for 17500 more with QQ. Tex calls with AJ. The other player, who had 99 folded but would have won.1:50 DN is at 42400 at the end of the level. He says, "Tex on my right is playing a little reckless but bluffed me off of king high the first hand of the day. Gus and I haven't tangled. Aside from missing that 15 outer things have gone well. Took me a bit longer to get adjusted otherwise I might have called Tex with King high earlier. "2:25 Daniel is at 71000. Tex made it 2500 and DN called with 9h 10h, three others also called. Flop brought 9 8 4 with one heart. Tex went all in for 14700 with A 8.3:00 Daniel is out. Four limpers with him in the SB with 7 4 of hearts. Flop: 8 6 3 Gus bets 2500, one call, and DN callsTurn: 5Daniel bets 6000, Gus makes it 15000 more and DN goes all in for 28300 more. Gus had 7 9

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is Daniel's starting table today:Seat 1: Kevin Chan 23,000Seat 2: Derick Barch 65,425Seat 3: Daniel Negreanu 32,375Seat 4: Harold Singer 89,125Seat 5: Gus Hansen 32,325Seat 6: David Kim 72,400Seat 7: Rodeen Talebi 50,000Seat 8: Neal Matthews 63,475Seat 9: Chris Ball 20,475With Gus on his left, Daniel says he will have to make strategy adjustments. Making his preflop raises larger than normal will be one adjustment.
YEAH...I would say so!!!!BTW...there is a method to his madness of calling raises with J7 sooooooted.....I guess Danny Boy has the right idea......
Why would Daniel fear Gus? He's got him covered! 8)
It's not fear it strategy
**Joke Alert**Daniel has him covered by just 50 chips. /joke
sorry I'm obtuse today.
12:30 Daniel is down to 10000 in chips. He had Ad Qd vs. JJ. The flop came 8 5 3 all diamonds. He needed an A Q or diamond but missed everything.12:35 DN doubles up to 23000 vs. Tex. Flop was Q 5 5, Daniel bets out with 22 and his opponenant calls with QJ. The turn comes a 2!
This had to be a miskey, right? Otherwise DN flopped the nut flush against a pair of Jacks.
Guess I'm missing something on the 12:30 post.  Why did DN lose the hand?  If he had Ad Qd, and the flop came all diamonds, seems like the nut flush to me....  How could he lose to JJ?
Hmmm, why do think? Don't you think it's an error in the text? :?
Ok...I'll rephrase ......what part of this site , or what part of the forum is the info coming from.
this sitethis forumthis thread :roll:
Daniel is texting his important hands to his personal assitant, who is posting the information here, on this site, in this forum, in this thread. It's original content...remember original content?
Ok...I'll rephrase ......what part of this site , or what part of the forum is the info coming from.
this sitethis forumthis thread :roll:
Daniel is texting his important hands to his personal assitant, who is posting the information here, on this site, in this forum, in this thread. It's original content...remember original content?
It's much more fun to give him vague answers that he doesn't know what is going on.You ruined it.