why does this forum worship a known liar?

Right now I'd like to see people make a little money and learn the game.
What is wrong with you dumb fks?????????Do you think you are making the world a better place by teaching people to "make" money playing poker? Do you not realize (except for Party Poker) that it's a zero sum game? There's no "making" of money being done, only redistributing.Poker is war. In war, you don't play by the rules if you want to win. You tell players to fold wheel wrap + nut flush draws so that you can win more money for yourself. Personally, I think Wintermute's approach is even more diabolical. Yes, the more aggressive style is mathematically correct, but 90% of the party poker clowns could not implement it. Instead, they'll just "loosen up" and give away their money faster.As for me, I just post misleading advice that sounds reasonable. I have a gift for picking my words correctly and displaying the correct amount of arrogance. That's how I fight this war. The great thing is, even though I admitted what I do openly in the previous paragraph, people will still listen to my advice! Poker is a way to move money from dumb people to smart people a little more quickly than the real world does. If you want to help people to stoke your ego, you are paying for that ego boost with real dollars. I know both of these guys Party Poker aliases and have taken large sums of money from them. I even have some personal knowledge that Smash has a serious gambling problem that has affected his relationships severely. But you know what? I'm going to take advantage of that. And you know why? Because this is war.

Do you think you are making the world a better place by teaching people to "make" money playing poker? Do you not realize (except for Party Poker) that it's a zero sum game? There's no "making" of money being done, only redistributing.Poker is war. In war, you don't play by the rules if you want to win. You tell players to fold wheel wrap + nut flush draws so that you can win more money for yourself. I think both Wintermute and Smash had tried their best to give away their advice even their strategies are quite opposite to each other.FYI, even though you give all the best, absolutely correct, situation-independent poker strategies (note that they don't exist because there are lots of "it-depends" factors) to all the players for FREE. 90% of them will still be LOSERS, why? They don't have what it takes to be a winning poker player, ie, patience, discipline, heart, intelligence... You can teach them to solve 100 hands, but they still don't know how to face the 101st decision. And even you teach them how to solve hand #1, after a few times they will make the same mistake again.See even if they pick up good stuffs here and there, but you can still break them using counter stratefgies. Say if a player's a good LAG, you can use tight-aggressive approach, if a player is tight-aggressive then you can counter them with tight-weak approach, if a player is tight-weak you can use loose-aggressive. It's just a question of who's implementing their strategies better.So why don't you try to be nice and humble and give it the best and try to promote this game instead of trolling and crying like a baby? You want to drive people away from this board, from this game? Fucking bastard! And don't talk about war if you haven't been to one. Even warmongers need to study war strategies, that's why people study "the art of war", some shit like that.As for me, I just post misleading advice that sounds reasonable. I have a gift for picking my words correctly and displaying the correct amount of arrogance. That's how I fight this war. Stop being a troll, try to give the best advice if you can, people will know if you are sincere or not.The great thing is, even though I admitted what I do openly in the previous paragraph, people will still listen to my advice! Poker is a way to move money from dumb people to smart people a little more quickly than the real world does. If you want to help people to stoke your ego, you are paying for that ego boost with real dollars. FWIW, you've got banned at 2+2, and your post counts were pathetic. As I always do, I always like to read different options, and analyzing different options are very beneficial. But I will pick what's the best for me, what fits me....I know both of these guys Party Poker aliases and have taken large sums of money from them. I even have some personal knowledge that Smash has a serious gambling problem that has affected his relationships severely. But you know what? I'm going to take advantage of that. And you know why? Because this is war.Like we give a fuck! And you sir, hav some serious personal problems too, but again, Like we give a fuck!

The only thing Smash likes more than winning at poker is threads like this (including my post) feeding his God complex. Is he here for the benefit of others? No. Does he enjoy having others benefit from his advice and the credit he receives from that? Probably. He is no different than dozens of people, like aseem and wrto who post helpful advice, mostly in strat, except he also enjoys flames, insults and sarcasm, which does not tempt the other regular respected posters, who lack his severe God complex.Daniel

I know both of these guys Party Poker aliases and have taken large sums of money from them.
That's a lie.
I even have some personal knowledge that Smash has a serious gambling problem that has affected his relationships severely.
You have personal knowledge about that, huh? So does EVERYONE ELSE on this forum! The Captain Obvious of the Day award goes to your dumb ass.
But you know what? I'm going to take advantage of that. And you know why? Because this is war.
You are a tool. As for your giving bad advice...I don't believe you. And if you do waste your time giving bad advice on forums, to people you will most likely never play...I feel sorry for you.

I even have some personal knowledge that Smash has a serious gambling problem that has affected his relationships severely.Haha.I have lots of problems that might mess with my relationships. Gambling's not one of them.Good line though.

I even have some personal knowledge that Smash has a serious gambling problem that has affected his relationships severely.Haha.I have lots of problems that might mess with my relationships. Gambling's not one of them.Good line though.
Gambling probably does affect the specific relationship to which the poster was probably jealously referring...but positively :club:
Of your total of 3 posts sir, exactly how many of them would you say were bad advice?
exactlyAlso, I think that a good number of the players on here are winning players, because I think that most online players don't care enough about their game to take the time to post hands here. Also, I don't think that it's -EV to post good advice on here. Because the vast majority of players don't post hands in strategy forums, you are only helping a small number of players. Also, if you freely give good advice, other strong players are more willing to give good advice. And any player can always improve his game. The weak get stronger, and the strong get stronger, that's +EV.

I could care less if Smash is lying or not, but his poker theory is pretty dead-on. But to answer your question in a simple way, a fundamental concept of poker is the ability to sell a hand that you don't have, especially when the time is right to exploit the weaknesses of your opponent. In other words, lying.Perhaps the question that should have been posed is "Why aren't more people looking past his enjoyment at flaming and learning more about the game?". I, for one, have learned a lot from reading his strategy on PLO.

But I do recall a deafening silence when I suggested that you reveal *any* of my screenames' date=' just as a single' date=' marginal point of validation of the 40k claim.[/quote'']Wintermute plays under the following screennames:RawTurkeyTuesdayGeorgchislernikiiGoodluck........to me. But Bad luck to you,-greg