• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tritz, I dont' like it , but I will not leave. I will not reat untill I talk you out of leaving. You MUST Not leave.You've warned me so much about the dangers of online poker, I'm a changed man, beacuse of you. Who else will be there to tell the newbies that poker is rigged? please reconsider.

From: Tritz To: guinevar Posted: Wed, Oct 12th, 2005 4:21 Subject: ? I was making fun of myself, obviously you couldn't figure that out. A PM I just received.Tritz, next time you have the ability to satirize yourself, have the sense of mind to laugh along with everyone else.

Tritz is a fuckin genious dude... wow.I am going to start a thread just like this to pad my post count. I should be up to 1000 in no time!You are the fuckin man dude
Do you have to swear so fucking much. It's giving me a fucking headache !!Oh, and Bye for now.

you are an attention whoring clown.there is never ever ever ever any need to say "goodbye" on a forum. close the damn window and delete the bookmark.nobody will "miss" you because you are nothing but a name and an avatar to all of us.goodbye.

To those that care, I truely believe with the bottom of my heart I saw what I saw on pokerstars. Be Careful.
The truth is out there...
If you're leaving, why do you keep posting?
I said it before, I'll go when I'm done, if you don't like it leave.BTW for the most part I thought you were cool.
I was posting the same thing. I'd be happy if you stayed. I think you got a raw deal, but you either say good bye and stop posting, or you stay. Pick a road.
In the spirit of coolness, this was the coolest response to this thread (and thats not just cuz I like you Whiskey dear). Call me naive (I've been called worse), but I think Tritz believes what he told us, I don't think he was scamming, and I think he got a raw deal also. But, as Whiskey said....make your stand Tritz...stay or go.