Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with J:spade:, J:diamond:. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, MP2 calls, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls.Flop: (21 SB) 9:diamond:, Q:diamond:, 6:club: (5 players)SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets, MP2 calls, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls.Turn: (13 BB) 2:club: (5 players)SB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets, MP2 folds, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls.River: (17 BB) 2:diamond: (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets, Hero folds, SB folds, UTG calls.Final Pot: 21 BBTable in general was extremely loose, a couple of LAGs. UTG+1 was very LAG, UTG just started 3 hands before.Should I be calling or raising this flop? No way I'm folding with those odds. But I don't want to increase the pot odds anymore than I already have do I?What about the turn?

What's your read on UTG+1?A cap is usually AA, KK, QQ, or AK. AA-QQ has you playing for a set. This is a good flop if he has AK. With MP2 calling before you, I see no reason to raise the flop. If MP2 folds, then you raise and try to isolate.I'm probably folding the turn, though. We don't have the odds to draw to a set and I don't think UTG+1 is betting into a field like that with nothing.

I don't see a fold here. The river paired the board and brought a possible flush. The pot is too big to fold the turn or river.If you raised the flop and don't have to call a 3 bet, do you take the free card on the turn?I agree with the raise pre-flop, call the 3 bet, and call all the way down.

I don't see a fold here.  The river paired the board and brought a possible flush.  The pot is too big to fold the turn or river..
What are the odds he'll hit his set with one card to come?And not folding the river here is a huge, HUGE leak.
I don't see a fold here.  The river paired the board and brought a possible flush.  The pot is too big to fold the turn or river.If you raised the flop and don't have to call a 3 bet, do you take the free card on the turn?I agree with the raise pre-flop, call the 3 bet, and call all the way down.
Calling 2 cold on this river with an overcard and a flush is HUGE spewage.

Flop is good, with 5 to a capped flop, you have to assume a Q is out there, if not an overpair. Turn is marginal, I think it can go either way with implied odds, if you know it will be called behind you. Having a raise behind you would suck though. River is an easy fold, unless people are betting and raising with A high at this table.

What's your read on UTG+1?A cap is usually AA, KK, QQ, or AK.
Or at party 1/2, 23o is likely
I will just say that it was none of those hands. Like I said, he was LAG
Ok, but what hand ranges do you put him on?
What's your read on UTG+1?A cap is usually AA, KK, QQ, or AK.
Or at party 1/2, 23o is likely
I will just say that it was none of those hands. Like I said, he was LAG
Ok, but what hand ranges do you put him on?
My first reaction was AQ or a diamond draw.Also, I PM'd j-web about this quote business... but any other mods around here, I'd appreciate getting told why my posting priveleges are screwed up.

there was a k2o involved in this hand, so that's why...But I didn't think he COULDN'T have AA or QQ, but I didn't think he HAD to. Friday night, on Party Poker, 1/2 limit, he could have 72.As far as your first comment screech, that was why I really thought I should've raised, but something told me somebody had to have a Q, which is why I wondered if I needed to fold the turn. So the turn is a fold or raise situation, right? Shouldn't be calling here?