who is going broke on this hand? (lhe)

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [7d], [7h]. MP3 posts a blind of $0.75. 4 folds, MP3 (poster) checks, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: (5.50 SB) [5c], [6c], [7s] (5 players)SB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls.Turn: (5.75 BB) [5h] (3 players)Hero checks, MP3 checks, Button bets, Hero calls, MP3 calls.River: (17.75 BB) [6h] (3 players)Hero bets, MP3 calls, Button calls.Final Pot: 29.75 BBI know I am.

Ive been in a situation like that live at harrahs in vegas. Thank god the guy was all in on the turn. He "quadded up" on the river, when it would have been heads up (draws missed) without a cap - and i had kings full. 4 way action with 5 bets each preflop, flop and the turn... that was one ****ing huge 3/6 pot.It was roughly 40 big bets before the river card, after which i made a MASSIVE 1 big bet in the side pot.I've thought about how many bets i _would_ have taken it to if he wasnt all in. Probably 10. The guy was having a bit to drink. I think if he was sober, i'd have to limit it at 8. If he was even more drunk, i'd probably stretch that well over a dozen. This guy wasn't all that observant. There are more combinations of hands that make kings full of tens than there are combinations that make quad 10s. Additionally, for someone who has tens full of kings, there is only one combination of cards that has them beat (he's in a near identical situation as i am if that's what he holds), and that is KK.

You clearly have to pay off quads here. If river betting wasn't capped, I'd probably go 7 or 8 raises.good luck.
I agree completely.A LOT of 6-x's or even 6-7's go crazy on this river too... and we're only losing to quads.Sucks if you went broke... but it's typically good to get a lot of money in with the nut boat.

I'm guessing you lost to quad 6's? The way the betting went on the turn doesn't look very wise for someone with quad 5's, possibly knocking a person out the way the betting went.

Naw I took it down. Both the fishies had 650
Lol...you should probably save your strat posts for hands when you didn't have the best hand the whole way with obvious strategies on every street. Nice pot.EDIT: and hell yes, I'm going broke there if they did have quads