kahnefan9 is a fucking moron

I flopped top pair with a Q kicker, and this ******* decides to call my all-in with a pair of 8's and catches a runner runner one card flush. My chat is turned off on PokerStars, so I was unable to say anything to him, but let me just tell him or her now that you are a ****ing idiot. If i win that hand, I have an enormous chip lead in the tournamnet and will win. You ****ing suck, keep playing shitty you goddamn retard. **** YOU

I flopped top pair with a Q kicker, and this ass decides to call my all-in with a pair of 8's and catches a runner runner one card flush.  My chat is turned off on PokerStars, so I was unable to say anything to him, but let me just tell him or her now that you are a censored idiot.  If i win that hand, I have an enormous chip lead in the tournamnet and will win.  You censored suck, keep playing censored you censored retard.  censored YOU
I wasn't at the table but...Yes I am sure you would have won. You know, with your level headed patience approach to the game, you were a shoe in.

Hmmm, I wonder why his chat is turned off. Grow up dude - or at least post the hand so we can see what he called. Your post is the equivilent of me saying that I had pocket Aces and someone called my all in with top pair on the flop only to hit a set on the turn. Sounds like a run of the mill poker hand to me.

Hmmm, I wonder why his chat is turned off. Grow up dude - or at least post the hand so we can see what he called. Your post is the equivilent of me saying that I had pocket Aces and someone called my all in with top pair on the flop only to hit a set on the turn. Sounds like a run of the mill poker hand to me.
i was at the table, and it was quite a dumb call, something like calling 88 with 3 spades and 2 overs on the board, just to hit the 4th spade on the river. doesn't mean that he should be berated like this though on the forum.

hey man, stuff like that happens. Especially at the lower limits online but you got to let a cooler head prevail.On a side note, is there a book out somewhere that tells internet players that they should go all-in with a flush draw? Because I see it in every sng and tourny I play in nowadays.Here's an example:#Game No : 1515653296 ***** Hand History for Game 1515653296 *****NL Hold'em Trny:9128456 Level:2 Blinds (10/20) - Sunday, January 30, 15:14:01 EDT 2005Table 2 - Table(229466) Table #1 (Real Money)Seat 7 is the buttonTotal number of players : 9 Seat 2: OldNissanGuy ( $875 )Seat 3: mokey111 ( $515 )Seat 4: DeezNuttsHO ( $495 )Seat 5: Pr0tege ( $865 )Seat 6: beerfund21 ( $1725 )Seat 7: hincdog ( $950 )Seat 8: BIGROX777 ( $1095 )Seat 9: dgmgrand ( $1210 )Seat 10: amarillotg ( $1480 )Trny:9128456 Level:2Blinds (10/20)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to amarillotg [ As Qd ]amarillotg calls [20].OldNissanGuy calls [20].mokey111 calls [20].DeezNuttsHO folds.Pr0tege folds.beerfund21 calls [20].hincdog calls [20].BIGROX777 calls [10].dgmgrand checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ Js, Ad, 5d ]BIGROX777 checks.dgmgrand checks.amarillotg bets [100].OldNissanGuy folds.mokey111 calls [100].beerfund21 folds.hincdog folds.BIGROX777 folds.dgmgrand folds.** Dealing Turn ** [ Ah ]amarillotg bets [175].mokey111 is all-In [395]amarillotg calls [220].** Dealing River ** [ 3d ]amarillotg shows [ As, Qd ] three of a kind, aces.mokey111 shows [ 4d, Kd ] a flush, ace high.mokey111 wins 1130 chips from the main pot with a flush, ace high.Game #1515658385 starts.While typing this someone I just lost another all-in to a runner runner flush.One of them days!tg

I can't believe your bad luck. I have never heard of something like this before. You should contact PokerStars and ask if your tournament buy-in can be refunded. This is totally unbelievable. If I ever see this sort of thing happen again (which I highly doubt) I'm going to call it a Schmeez in honour of you!

I flopped top pair with a Q kicker, and this ass decides to call my all-in with a pair of 8's and catches a runner runner one card flush.  My chat is turned off on PokerStars, so I was unable to say anything to him, but let me just tell him or her now that you are a censored idiot.  If i win that hand, I have an enormous chip lead in the tournamnet and will win.  You censored suck, keep playing censored you censored retard.  censored YOU
Didn't you know? Online poker is rigged. They pick some people and always give them good beats and some people they always give bad beats. Guess you are one of the bad beat guys. That's a shame, because I can see that your poker skills were going to take you far.