fu*ck you all

I never realized how idiotic, hateful, greedy, dramatic poker players are. I think that anyone who would stumble across this forum would be ashamed of you because you give Daniel a bad name. I'm going to keep playing poker, but I won't have any part in a community that doesn't respect its fellow members and doesn't really accomplish anything (because all serious questions are either flamed, or not answered). So fu*ck you all.

I never realized how idiotic, hateful, greedy, dramatic poker players are. I think that anyone who would stumble across this forum would be ashamed of you because you give Daniel a bad name. I'm going to keep playing poker, but I won't have any part in a community that doesn't respect its fellow members and doesn't really accomplish anything (because all serious questions are either flamed, or not answered). So fu*ck you all.
You're post sucked.Everyone has lost that much money, no reason to go nuts over it.

It's kind of the nature of the beast. I'm not a very active posting member here. But I have been else where on differant topics on differant boards. But it's not really the poker community. In general online communities tend to be harsh. Because people can hide behind the annonymity, and say whatever they want, because they think it's fun. But to say that "all" the good questions go un answered, and are flamed. Just isn't true. I find good answers to good questions ALL the time in the strategy sections of this forum.And people tend to be nicer, to nicer people. But an inflamatory post such as yours, will indeed draw flames. Because people tend to fight fire with fire. So maybe, stating something in a more diplomatic, and less inflamatory way, might get your point across a little better.Tev

He's definitely past the "sad" phase of grief and has moved to "anger."
Nah...I just realized this weekend how stupid you people are.
Stupid?My bankroll is fine.
What does that have to do with you people being shallow?
It's kind of the nature of the beast. I'm not a very active posting member here. But I have been else where on differant topics on differant boards. But it's not really the poker community. In general online communities tend to be harsh. Because people can hide behind the annonymity, and say whatever they want, because they think it's fun. But to say that "all" the good questions go un answered, and are flamed. Just isn't true. I find good answers to good questions ALL the time in the strategy sections of this forum.And people tend to be nicer, to nicer people. But an inflamatory post such as yours, will indeed draw flames. Because people tend to fight fire with fire. So maybe, stating something in a more diplomatic, and less inflamatory way, might get your point across a little better.Tev
Good point...I tend to be an ******* online but when I play in a B & M I am probably the nicest guy at the table.It's not like these people make me cry at night or anything...in all honesty, I just enjoy ****ing with them.
I'll translate.Act like a jackass, you'll get treated like a jackass.
He's definitely past the "sad" phase of grief and has moved to "anger."
Nah...I just realized this weekend how stupid you people are.
Stupid?My bankroll is fine.
What does that have to do with you people being shallow?
Who is "you people?" I thought you weren't having anything to do with this communiry anyway?
I'll translate.Act like a jackass, you'll get treated like a jackass.
Your blog is off my favorites list!Seriously, this is a fucking WEB FORUM. Get over it.

Could somebody ban this guy already? On his way out the door he keeps saying this is his last post. I think he needs a push because he's going to just continue whinning. By the way... wishing people's kids get cancer is one of the worst things I've seen posted anywhere... and you talk about DN being ashamed of the rest of us.

You know Andy, it's ironic that you would use words like "dramatic" and "hateful" and "shallow". You started your thread in first place with "i lost my bankroll and am going to kill myself". You may not have been serious....but definately going with some over- the -top drama there. And then you went and wished cancer on little kids. I seem to be the only one really bothered by that....but even though you were angry, anyone who comes up with something like that for their big "fuck you" comeback, is about as hateful and shallow as it gets. You've now proclaimed that you're leaving FCP, and all I got to say is, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.