$10+1 stud mtt on stars!!!!!!!

Alright, I know noone else besides me is playing in this, but oh well, I am starting the thread anyways. I expect to be drawn out massively in order to keep with the pattern of my recent MTT (lack of) success. Ugh. I hate tournaments.

2317 chips at the first break. Chip average is 2275. In 50th place out of 116 left. Top 16 pay. Only one major outdraw against me so far, which is about nine below my hourly average in these things. I know you guys don't care, but hey, whatever.

and yet you still respond to the "useless" thread...thereby rendering it useful. How ironic.
I check the threads, and I saw this one. It was your usual worthless post but this time you admitted it. So I responded which takes like 4 seconds of my time. Just because i responded doesn't make it useful. It's completely pointless.
haha, I know. This is all really just a joke, I know nobody really gives a damn.
No Koop, my response was sincere. Occasionally you provide an informative and thoughtful insight.My breakdown of your posts would go something like this:Articulate. thoughtful, creative 6%Inane, ridiculous, stupid 45%Ludicrous or offensive 47%Other 2%If you can somehow manage these numbers a little better I'm sure you will become a valuable cntributor.Again, good luck with the tourny. :club::D:D

No, I am not gonna post the hand histories, because as soon as I do, someone will say I changed them, and then it will become a big ordeal, and whatever, so no. You don't have to believe me if you want, because God knows I am the unluckiest player ever. I'm serious, God has literally told me that I will be the statistically unluckiest player of all time. Yet I still win money.

No, I am not gonna post the hand histories, because as soon as I do, someone will say I changed them, and then it will become a big ordeal, and whatever, so no. You don't have to believe me if you want, because God knows I am the unluckiest player ever. I'm serious, God has literally told me that I will be the statistically unluckiest player of all time. Yet I still win money.
this would fall under...ummInane, ridiculous, stupid 45%, don't you think loxo? :club:
haha, I know. This is all really just a joke, I know nobody really gives a damn.
No Koop, my response was sincere. Occasionally you provide an informative and thoughtful insight.My breakdown of your posts would go something like this:Articulate. thoughtful, creative 6%Inane, ridiculous, stupid 45%Ludicrous or offensive 47%Other 2%If you can somehow manage these numbers a little better I'm sure you will become a valuable cntributor.Again, good luck with the tourny. :club::D:D
Can someone do a breakdown of my posts please?
this would fall under...ummInane, ridiculous, stupid 45%, don't you think loxo? :club:
UmmmYaThanks Koop :roll:
I can't back up everything he said, but I did see Kowboy bust out against quad 4's, if that means anything.
thank you very much. See, everything I say isn't complete bullshit. On that last hand, I was pretty short-stacked and only had a straight draw. On the other two hands, I made flushed before the river only to be hit with quads on their rivers. Ouch.

Are you "zinging" me for busting out of the tournament??? If so.......FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME, I AM AN IMPORTANT PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!actually, I don't care. I suck at tourneys