reasons not to play drunk

Sorry whiskey, I see your table but I don't play much stud either.Full houses are good, I know that.
Most of the time in stud, 2 pair will take down the hi.Pay attention to your opponent's cards carefully, and remember when any of your outs are folded.When you think you have the best low in a multiway pot, cap it. Actively try for lows, as they are tougher to make than in O8, which means when you do make a nice low your chances of being quaretered are less than in O8.Starting hand selection is key, be particular.Good luck.

Oh, and close all other tables and stay off the forums. Stud's the hardest game to multitable while playing, because you need to pay attention to everyone's holdings before they fold them.Edit: My bad, just noticed your playing HU. Multitable away.

bleacherbum3 [observer]: Whiskey, you're a stupid monkeyWhiskey16 [observer]: tybleacherbum3 [observer]: lolI sucked out to win a $50 HU stud game, and I don't know how to play.Here goes Kowboy Koops theory.Wa Hoo. Stud's for suckers, and so are tournaments.Good luck.

ok, my chip stack took a major hit on a two outer when my opponent hit a set on the river. Then, I lost on a three outer getting all in on a low flop, short stacked, AK against AJ, and a jack spiked on the turn. Ya Ya Ya, bad beat forum, I know, I'm just looking for a little Idaho, Renae, Allie roll-up before I go to bed, or in the morning, or while I'm at work...or, well, whenever....I'm easy....