Does netteller charge a fee for every transaction you do? I saw that firepay does?Also how does netteller work is it connected to your bank account so every time you cashout it goes directly to your bank account or is it its own account where when you cash out it just goes to your netteller account and then you have to transfer it to your bank account?

Does netteller charge a fee for every transaction you do? I saw that firepay does?Also how does netteller work is it connected to your bank account so every time you cashout it goes directly to your bank account or is it its own account where when you cash out it just goes to your netteller account and then you have to transfer it to your bank account?
its its own account...the money irst goes to ur netteler acount...then from netteler to the poker site...they charge around 9%
its its own account...the money irst goes to ur netteler acount...then from netteler to the poker site...they charge around 9%
9 % thats ****in insane screw that
Netteller hasnt charged me anything to move my money from site to site. I dont know where this 9% number is coming from.
from ur bank account to ur neteler acct....its around 9%
If you do the wire transfer its free but it takes 4 to 5 days to get money from the bank to nettler.

You all give inaccurate information. That's the INSTACASH fee.Meaning if you use EFT (a longer method), you don't have to pay this fee. Instacash is just for people who want to play right now.

You all give inaccurate information. That's the INSTACASH fee.Meaning if you use EFT (a longer method), you don't have to pay this fee. Instacash is just for people who want to play right now.
3 or 4 years on neteller and never had a charge, like he said, EFT is the magic word here.only once did neteller take over 4 day from pokerstars cashout to sitting in my bank. it was over the holidays and they were slammed, used the online chat feature on day 7, it was sent in 2 hours after my request.Neteller is A+
whos gunna wait 4 days??

There is no charge to make a deposit to online poker rooms.They charge me to transfer to my debit card and each transaction on the debit card.I've never had to deposit directly to Neteller, I had enough in my online poker accounts that were started with Credit Cards and have never had to add more.