mastercard commerical of fcp

I give up.This is like trying to teach a deaf kid musical chairs.  Vatche,You're pathetic and you're not funny. The only thing you can keep repeating is "Is that joke? Is that another joke? Joke Joke Joke??"The short bus leaves for school in the morning. Get tucked in so you can be up and ready to go in the morning.  P.S. Retard
dont be mad because nobody responded to this dumb thread...its ok...u tried to be funny but u missed...not a big deal...u should be thanking me for being honest...mayb it will save u embarassment next time around...
I don't speak stupid?Can you translate please?
sure...DONT POST STUPID JOKES!
Was you trying to say "Don't" there? I could of swore they taught apostrophe's in 3rd grade.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYONE? laughs at me in EVERY post...what about the thread about the Raiders and Chiefs game where you were on my side..oops, forgot about that one. What about many of my other serious posts. Yeah, some people make fun of me, and I have no problem with that, I love the fact that they feel the need to respond to me to tell me "you are a loser and you suck at poker." However, lots of other people actually READ my posts and understand that pretty much everything I say, besides the fooling around (Zing, Wang Chun, stud advice in non-stud threads...), is the truth......ALL IN

I give up.This is like trying to teach a deaf kid musical chairs.  Vatche,You're pathetic and you're not funny. The only thing you can keep repeating is "Is that joke? Is that another joke? Joke Joke Joke??"The short bus leaves for school in the morning. Get tucked in so you can be up and ready to go in the morning.  P.S. Retard
dont be mad because nobody responded to this dumb thread...its ok...u tried to be funny but u missed...not a big deal...u should be thanking me for being honest...mayb it will save u embarassment next time around...
Was you trying to say "Don't" there? I could of swore they taught apostrophe's in 3rd grade.
lollllllllllll...looked what ive reduced him to...runn out of comebaks, so he starts to insult my typing...lollll....ur getting desperate bro.
EVERYONE? laughs at me in EVERY post...what about the thread about the Raiders and Chiefs game where you were on my side..oops, forgot about that one. What about many of my other serious posts. Yeah, some people make fun of me, and I have no problem with that, I love the fact that they feel the need to respond to me to tell me "you are a loser and you suck at poker." However, lots of other people actually READ my posts and understand that pretty much everything I say, besides the fooling around (Zing, Wang Chun, stud advice in non-stud threads...), is the truth......ALL IN
I can't believe i'm actually arguing on the internet...*5 hail mary's*
lollllllllllll...looked what ive reduced him to...runn out of comebaks, so he starts to insult my typing...lollll....ur getting desperate bro.
run out of "comebaks" wtf is a "comebak" ??Anyways...I'm not insulting your typing. I just thought they taught you how to use apostrophe's in the 3rd grade. Obviously you didn't pick up on it. That's fine by me, i'm not gonna be a prospective employer in your future who won't hire you because you don't have a 3rd grade eduaction.
run out of "comebaks" wtf is a "comebak" ??Anyways...I'm not insulting your typing. I just thought they taught you how to use apostrophe's in the 3rd grade. Obviously you didn't pick up on it. That's fine by me, i'm not gonna be a prospective employer in your future who won't hire you because you don't have a 3rd grade eduaction.
were not in "english 101 here"...its not my fault u cant understand something if its not typed correctly...FYI..."u" = you"its" = it's"were"= Were

I'm going to bed now, but i'll go ahead and lay out what would of happen had i stayed here and continued this with you....---------Andersun: I've crushed every point you've made and made you look like a complete retard in front of everyone on the forums.Vatche: But u jokez r not funnyAndersun: You're mentally challenged and your "comeback's" don't even warrant a responseVatche: but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: Why do you continue to respond here when it's obvious you're 13 and have nothing intelligent to say?Vatche: lol u hatin on me kuz of my typin but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: This is getting repatativeVatche: *drooling* u JOkez r NOt fuunfy

I'm going to bed now, but i'll go ahead and lay out what would of happen had i stayed here and continued this with you....---------Andersun: I've crushed every point you've made and made you look like  a complete retard in front of everyone on the forums.Vatche: But u jokez r not funnyAndersun: You're mentally challenged and your "comeback's" don't even warrant a responseVatche: but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: Why do you continue to respond here when it's obvious you're 13 and have nothing intelligent to say?Vatche: lol u hatin on me kuz of my typin but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: This is getting repatativeVatche: *drooling* u JOkez r NOt fuunfy
Andersun, you are not very good at trying to make fun of people....
I'm going to bed now, but i'll go ahead and lay out what would of happen had i stayed here and continued this with you....---------Andersun: I've crushed every point you've made and made you look like  a complete retard in front of everyone on the forums.Vatche: But u jokez r not funnyAndersun: You're mentally challenged and your "comeback's" don't even warrant a responseVatche: but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: Why do you continue to respond here when it's obvious you're 13 and have nothing intelligent to say?Vatche: lol u hatin on me kuz of my typin but u jokez r not funnyAndersun: This is getting repatativeVatche: *drooling* u JOkez r NOt fuunfy
Andersun, you are not very good at trying to make fun of people....
And you're not very good at life. Good night, Midget.
That game sucked anyways.
u got me again...on my typing....damn...ur JOKES are sooo funny...YOUR DESPERATE....sorry this didnt work out 4 u an nobody found u funny...from all the people on this site...u only got 3 positive posts...majority thinks ur a moron.
wow wowow wow. best thread of the night. this seriously made me laugh for like 10 min. especially when spademan came in with his one liner.this def. needs to be stickied on top.  teneight
the one-liner was funny, but the rest of the OP's thread is pretty pathetic