from chip lead to getting blinded away. . .

right before the money. All mini coinflips against small stacks lost. The following is an attempt to explain how I feel.What the censored censored sick censored can it be censored untill finally we may censored censored up into the censored censored that they call lady censored luck.3-5? 3-5 offsuit? who the censored does the censored censored tango with a censored kicking censored like that and actually censored wins with that censored. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (think long term. think long term.)Thank you for your time.The following is me hitting my keyboard in frustration.iufhrefgregfergfvrgvforefjrefjiefwjfreijvgjndccdkny98uewlkhceiuchjlkjcj9rew8u4983uviurcpoiu4c0u509um5409u[m4t0[urewjoimceoimjcjcuoi3098m30c430u40u9mv8u058580u50u85u0[um0vrjggjdgjakl;jk l;gjkl;jkljk lkjjkcciuc9mudamn straight

What the censored censored sick censored can it be censored untill finally we may censored censored up into the censored censored that they call lady censored luck.3-5? 3-5 offsuit? who the censored does the censored censored tango with a censored kicking censored like that and actually censored wins with that censored. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. (think long term. think long term.)Thank you for your time.The following is me hitting my keyboard in frustration.iufhrefgregfergfvrgvforefjrefjiefwjfreijvgjndccdkny98uewlkhceiuchjlkjcj9rew8u4983uviurcpoiu4c0u509um5409u[m4t0[urewjoimceoimjcjcuoi3098m30c430u40u9mv8u058580u50u85u0[um0vrjggjdgjakl;jk l;gjkl;jkljk lkjjkcciuc9mu
That's art. I'm going to print it and hang it by my computer, so that for every bad beat I take, I can simply look to this master piece and thinkg:"ahh razorhate, you know it so well."

Didn't we have a thread about chip leaders and coin flips and why you shouldn't get into coin flips with small stacks? For those of you who were involved in the "tight big stack pussies" thread or whatever it was called, this is why you don't constantly bully with a big stack. I see it time and time again in live tourneys every week...for some reason some people think a big stack of chips makes your cards invincible.Sorry to hear you lost, but it'll happen again if you keep getting involved in coin flips with a big stack.Note to the T.V. generation of poker...while religiously bluffing and getting into coin flip after coin flip looks great when edited together. Both Moneymaker and Raymer would continuosly lose if they played that way all the time.

What is the deal on here that anytime someone says they won something or had a lot of money everybody starts saying "yeah right", whatever, your full of crap etc. (Oh yeah and my personal favorite -"Whats your screen name I'll play you 1 on 1 anytime") Just curious.When they ask who won just tell em DeNuts1.

what is this even supposed to mean?  GET A GRIP MAN!!!!!!!!Its not so bad.And Im sure u werent the chip leader, then blinded out all right b4 the $.
Yes, Yes I was. The the coin flip guy, I wasnt seeking the races out, brother. Every single one, with the exception of the last one when I was shortstacked with KK an lost to J-5 (straight) (the final kick in my then numb nads), I was in the big blind and needed to call like 27% more or i was in small blind and put the dude next to me all in simply by raising the blind (I play limit), which I only did with good cards. Trust me, I'm too conservative if anything.Whatever though. I've gone to sleep and now I've woken up. I dont really care that much anymore. the only good thing is that I only tilted away a few bucks because I chose to take out my frustration on a STT five dollar game by acting like a maniac. It is quite cathartic.GL all.

find it hard to believe even a semi decent player can go from the chip leader to out on the bubble. Something is wrong. Why play coin flips when your the chip leader and the fiels is nearing the $$. Just put it on cruise control until you get closet to the final table!!

find it hard to believe even a semi decent player can go from the chip leader to out on the bubble.  Something is wrong.  Why play coin flips when your the chip leader and the fiels is nearing the $$.   Just put it on cruise control until you get closet to the final table!!
Its a good play to take flips if the opponent's stack is minor and losing the pot isn't going to hurt you. Busting him is favorable.However, taking a race for half your stack is bad - that's just gambling.And for the record - any player can bubble out in 2-3 hands with a little bad luck. It happens.....I've seen it.
find it hard to believe even a semi decent player can go from the chip leader to out on the bubble.  Something is wrong.  
really? hard to believe? how long have you been playing?It happens all the time in NL.Busting out in 2 hands from being chip leader and comming back from 25 chips to make the money if not win it outright.

In no circumstances should you go from chip leader to out of the money when you are that close to the bubble....if you're getting involved in a cople of coin flips and lose and you get busted out, it means you aren't doing so against "small stacks". It means you are playing very poorly. The only way to lose 2-4 coin clips and be out is if you are going up against pretty darn large stacks to get busted out that quickly, and its your fault for risking so many chips in these "coin flip" situations.It is also incorrect for people to say you simply sit by and wait to get into the money when its at the bubble time of a tournament. So many people are doing just that, sitting and waiting for other people to get busted out that if you are one of the chip leaders you can pick up a ton of chips by being aggressive, if you do so in the right circumstances and so smartly. No good pro alive would simply sit around and not use their chip stack at this time of the tournament to their advantage. T.J. Cloutier, one of the best tournament players of all time talks about how this is one time in a tournament where he opens up his game, for the very reason that everyone else gets super tight.Having said this, you don't go and put a big portion of your stack on the line in a coin flip, it simply isn't smart.