annie duke's book?

Did anyone else notice how fishy the reviews of Annie Duke's book were on Amazon? I posted something about it, because it's really fishy. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846

Did anyone else notice how fishy the reviews of Annie Duke's book were on Amazon? I posted something about it, because it's really fishy.http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1594630127/qid=1127439224/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-9386830-4382467?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
look at this review.....Royal Straight Flush, September 9, 2005Reviewer: M. B. Hochstein (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews I've recently become a convert to the national poker craze and this book is worth its weight in chips. I learned, I laughed, I beat off and totally enjoyed this rollercoaster of a read. This guy has no idea what poker is. I think these are people that work for amazon...paid by annie to right this crap.
...paid by annie to right this crap.
Or, write, even.I find it interesting that the people who contribute nothing (or little to nothing) to this forum are the ones trashing the book. You haven't even read it.Oh, wait, that's not interesting. I should've expected as much from you.

Yeah...Royal Straight Flush definately had one of the most comical reviews I've read on Amazon, if not the most.

Or, write, even.I find it interesting that the people who contribute nothing (or little to nothing) to this forum are the ones trashing the book. You haven't even read it.Oh, wait, that's not interesting. I should've expected as much from you.
you dont know me dude....and i dont care what u think.
Are you Royal Straight Flush?
The only buyer's of this book will be the women who want to turn into child-leaving lesbians.
Did Annie leave her kids?Does Annie have a girlfreind?If so, how do you know these things?Pleas provide proof when posting outlandish statements, thank you.P.S. I've never once posted my opinion of her on here, but I am a fan and those who denegrate her I take at face value, that you have some growing up to do, regardless of your age.Do I sound self righteous? If so, grow up.
Ban his IP!!! College level English is not permitted in General Posts! You sir, should be ashamed of yourself. :)s/w + I'm just really impressed that someone from this forum (other than DNA) used a big word, in a sentence, correctly. What's next? This punctuation thing I've heard so much about?
The only buyer's of this book will be the women who want to turn into child-leaving lesbians.
Did Annie leave her kids?Does Annie have a girlfreind?If so, how do you know these things?Pleas provide proof when posting outlandish statements, thank you.P.S. I've never once posted my opinion of her on here, but I am a fan and those who denegrate her I take at face value, that you have some growing up to do, regardless of your age.Do I sound self righteous? If so, grow up.
Annie Duke sucks!sw....
People who take my comment about Annie Duke serious need to re-evaluate their life.
People who take my comment about Annie Duke serious need to re-evaluate their life.
People who listen to MCR need to shoot themselves in the foot, that way they just bleed a lot instead of die.Me = 1 , Stylin Fish = 0 :bubblerocknroll:
People who listen to MCR need to shoot themselves in the foot, that way they just bleed a lot.Me = 1 , Stylin Fish = 0 :bubblerocknroll:
People who keep score of message board arguments need to get a life......Me=1, Transam=1. :club:
People who listen to MCR need to shoot themselves in the foot, that way they just bleed a lot instead of die.Me = 1 , Stylin Fish = 0 :bubblerocknroll:
No. MCR is good. But if you listen to switchfoot, lil john, anyone who is lil, maroon 5, good charolette or someone who was shot 9 times a lived proceed to shoot yourself
NortonFan, I have 2 words: Mushroomhead rules.
I love you.
What's up with J-mann leaving though? They won't be the same without him.
I know he was my favorite part of the band, his voice is awesome. I will try out the new singer but I doubt I will like him and just resort to listening to xx. :cry:
NortonFan, I have 2 words: Mushroomhead rules.
I love you.
What's up with J-mann leaving though? They won't be the same without him.
I know he was my favorite part of the band, his voice is awesome. I will try out the new singer but I doubt I will like him and just resort to listening to xx. :cry:
xx > xiii but both = awesome albums