personal poker room pics

I really want to date someone dumb enough to buy a Sea Doo with poker winnings who lives in Canada.hey shut up. i get a good solid 5 months out of it.
How many times have you been on it this summer. Don't lie. I say you took it out 6 times max.
pretty much.gas is expensive!/ leave me alone.. my cat breath smells like cat food.tomorrow you ass is mine mexico.. and not like mine in the litteral sense meaning i'm taking it, i mean mine like the slang term, for ravaging.
Sometimes I even amaze myself at my perception and knowing people. I'm sure my ass will be yours. I have no confidence in my game and I've been getting bored quickly lately. I'm looking to crack the top 100 this time. 109 and 100 so far. 95 here I come.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas .... They are some pretty sweet set ups!!!!!!! .... I'm so Jealous. I live in a tiny one bedroom with my girlfriend .... and I have to watch poker in the bedroom because she despises it. I'm laughing my ass off just picturing the expression on her face if I ever made over the living room like Royal's.Anyway, props on the pads! .. I'd love to play at a home game with such a nice set up.

basically I live right around Lake Worth Rd. and Jog Rd. I used to live off of Brandywine, The Villages by Gatsby's and TGIF.In a month, I'll be living west of 441 off of Southern.You?

basically I live right around Lake Worth Rd. and Jog Rd.  I used to live off of Brandywine,  The Villages by Gatsby's and TGIF.In a month, I'll be living west of 441 off of Southern.You?
When's the house warming party? I'll bring a bunt cake.
basically I live right around Lake Worth Rd. and Jog Rd.  I used to live off of Brandywine,  The Villages by Gatsby's and TGIF.In a month, I'll be living west of 441 off of Southern.You?
You bring Gin and girls to Royals party and a bunt cake to mine?Oh wait a minute, I get it. You are bringing the girls to Royals party so he won't bother you but nothing but a cake to mine b/c you want me to pay attention to you. Do you like me in that way?__ Yes__ No__ Not now, buy maybe sometime soon
You bring Gin and girls to Royals party and a bunt cake to mine?Oh wait a minute, I get it. You are bringing the girls to Royals party so he won't bother you but nothing but a cake to mine b/c you want me to pay attention to you. Do you like me in that way?__ Yes__ No__ Not now, buy maybe sometime soon
Sssssssh.....I was hoping Royal wouldn't figure it out.
Damn Justin, you're living right.Awesome crawlin' pics. The WTC shot is brilliant.
Thanks man I took that about a year before the disaster on the ferry to Ellis. Got real lucky with that shot. I miss the Jeep. Think its time for another. :)Justin
i love your table. i'm movin in.I love you.. lets make out.
on the table! oh yeeeaaaah!
P.S.  Ron is tied  up in the basement from thursdays to sundays.  hope u dont mind
fine by me. 8)
i love your table. i'm movin in.I love you.. lets make out.P.S. Ron is tied up in the basement from thursdays to sundays. hope u dont mind
You are such a whore, Royal. I thought I was special and here I find you offering to make out with at least 16 other women. I always knew I'd never have your loyalty over Ron but this is too much. Oh wait, is this your way of healing? (just teasing!) :club:
i love your table. i'm movin in.I love you.. lets make out.P.S.  Ron is tied  up in the basement from thursdays to sundays.  hope u dont mind
You are such a whore, Royal. I thought I was special and here I find you offering to make out with at least 16 other women. I always knew I'd never have your loyalty over Ron but this is too much. Oh wait, is this your way of healing? (just teasing!) :club:
:cry: i know.. i have a problem.. I understand if you never want to talk to me agian., but would rather keep it purely sexual...?... no?.. maybe a little?. .i duno. i'm just shooting out ideas here. unless of course you're into it.?. maybe? alrighty then.
i love your table. i'm movin in.I love you.. lets make out.P.S.  Ron is tied  up in the basement from thursdays to sundays.  hope u dont mind
well is it really 16 or is it just us 2...because 2 is certainly workable. oh i'm so naughty :roll:
You are such a whore, Royal. I thought I was special and here I find you offering to make out with at least 16 other women. I always knew I'd never have your loyalty over Ron but this is too much. Oh wait, is this your way of healing? (just teasing!) :D
:cry: i know.. i have a problem.. I understand if you never want to talk to me agian., but would rather keep it purely sexual...?... no?.. maybe a little?. .i duno. i'm just shooting out ideas here. unless of course you're into it.?. maybe? alrighty then.
Okay, okay, you win again. I have no witty retort. I'm laughing too hard. :):D:):club::D
well is it really 16 or is it just us 2...because 2 is certainly workable. oh i'm so naughty :roll:
It's at least 4 including you and I. Then add Ron to the mix and it's a regular orgy.

I'm in. I'll bring the chihuahua and the little person. Some else has to bring the Pot Belly Pig and the oversized spatula. Man I'm revved up. I actually think this could happen.