personal poker room pics

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that Marion Sauce's room?
i was hoping she would see it and want to come 'spend the night'
Oh man I definitely would-unfortunately for you though, I'd be playing with your toys literally and not metaphorically :club:
Isn't that Marion Sauce's room?
i was hoping she would see it and want to come 'spend the night'
Oh man I definitely would-unfortunately for you though, I'd be playing with your toys literally and not metaphorically :club:
lol - i could only wish I had a room so cool. My bedroom actually has flowered wall paper. DAMNIT I hate being so whoooped.
Give me an example of how the typed text would look please while I look for the pic I want to use.  Thanks
Your lucky im in a good mood, otherwise I would tell you "do you want me to come wipe your ass while I'm at it .a>You cant have any spaces between the img tages and the http or the .jpg

If I had a dime for every time I was sprawled out naked face down on that poker table being violated by Canadians, I'd have a lot of fucking dimes. I like the red walls. Props on the fooseball table. Putters. All you need is an acoustic guitar and a playstation controller laying around. I'd lose the bunting.

Thanks DNA. Nothing to post though, the wife deleted the pics of the room, so all I have left is close up ones of a bunch of us playing. Also the room doesn't look as cool as DCSport's.By the way, you wouldn't need to come over to wipe my ass...you could use the force and do it from a distance. (sw)

If I had a dime for every time I was sprawled out naked face down on that poker table being violated by Canadians, I'd have a lot of fucking dimes.  I like the red walls.  Props on the fooseball table.  Putters. All you need is an acoustic guitar and a playstation controller laying around.  I'd lose the bunting.
we have a acoustic and 2 electric guitars sitting on the right out of the picture. and that mini fridge is packed with beer/i love you ron
If I had a dime for every time I was sprawled out naked face down on that poker table being violated by Canadians, I'd have a lot of fucking dimes.  I like the red walls.  Props on the fooseball table.  Putters. All you need is an acoustic guitar and a playstation controller laying around.  I'd lose the bunting.
we have a acoustic and 2 electric guitars sitting on the right out of the picture. and that mini fridge is packed with beer/i love you ron
After seeing that room, I think my love for you is real. May I now move to Canada and let you abuse my dirty hole until I need adult diapers and an air donut to sit on. Then I could use the socialized medical program and get a prescription butt plug. Do you think this is possible?I really want to date someone dumb enough to buy a Sea Doo with poker winnings who lives in Canada.
I really want to date someone dumb enough to buy a Sea Doo with poker winnings who lives in Canada.hey shut up. i get a good solid 5 months out of it.
How many times have you been on it this summer. Don't lie. I say you took it out 6 times max.
I really want to date someone dumb enough to buy a Sea Doo with poker winnings who lives in Canada.hey shut up. i get a good solid 5 months out of it.
How many times have you been on it this summer. Don't lie. I say you took it out 6 times max.
pretty much.gas is expensive!/ leave me alone.. my cat breath smells like cat food.tomorrow you ass is mine mexico.. and not like mine in the litteral sense meaning i'm taking it, i mean mine like the slang term, for ravaging.
heres my bedroom' date=' i have a loving wife ...
Gee are you a Star Wars fan?My wife would cream her undies if she saw that room.
heres my bedroom' date=' i have a loving wife ...
Gee are you a Star Wars fan?My wife would cream her undies if she saw that room.
lol that wasnt really my bedroom, but tell your wife to come over and she can pull out jabba the hut and play
heres my bedroom, i have a loving wife ...
lol that wasnt really my bedroom, but tell your wife to come over and she can pull out jabba the hut and play
Man she is monster Star Wars geek. I would get endless braaaaaiiiiiinsss if I brought home some of that stuff.
heres my bedroom, i have a loving wife ...
Man she is monster Star Wars geek. I would get endless braaaaaiiiiiinsss if I brought home some of that stuff.
lol awesome