pokertracker

3 replies and not one real answer. Great job guys. I know I can google it but google isn't going to tell me its personal experience with it. Google isn't going to tell me if it helped it become a winning player

What sites do you play on? first make sure that Pokertracker supports it.Pokertracker's intrinsic value is it helps you self-analyze your play and find the leaks in your game. Takes more that 10,000 hands to even begin to get an accurate sample.But you can find what you are misplaying whether it be out of position or overvaluing certain hands.If you play tournaments read Harrington on Hold Em I & IIIf you play ring games read Small Stakes Hold Em, Theory of Poker, the limit section of Super System II.Then begin to post hand examples in the strat section for feedback.

It is the best way to keep track of your and others play, I use it on Stars and Party skins it also works on Prima, Cryplologic and Full Tilt.The only place I play that it doesn't work is Bodog.Get it it's free for the first thousand hands or so, then if you like it get a registation number.There are free add on that show everones stats right on the table, use it.The links are on the Pokertracker web site.www.pokertracker.com

3 replies and not one real answer. Great job guys. I know I can google it but google isn't going to tell me its personal experience with it. Google isn't going to tell me if it helped it become a winning player
Didn't happen to look at the top of the page wherethere's a stickied fucking thread that is titled,conveniently enough, pokertracker for beginners??