matusow prahlad again

I personally like to throw on a DVD on the 19'' with the 2 big NL tables with JDags and Matusow on while running my own 3 tabling at bodog from the laptop. Hard to learn from most of those high level players sometimes...especially Friedman....he's just on another level with some of those amazing calls. Definitely fun to watch.

Dags has magic cards at the 25/50 nl. He can't NOT suckout LOL.The other night, I had KK on the button, and Dags opened for 175. Another player grumpysleepy reraised to 575 and I pushed.Dags called with TT and hit his set.With luck like that, who needs the best hand.

jdags is killing it tonight, 46k on a $25/$50 is just disgusting.   Mike wins the battle with Prahlad though taking 25k in winnings.  Finally Mike wins...
How about twin caracas from Pokerstars.That guy had 72,000 on 1 10-20 nl table the other night.

I think the one that shocked me the most was when Spirit Rock lit up the newly opened 200/400 NL (can they ask prima to open it if they can run a full table? i remember thinking that only 200/400 NL was headsup, and then one day they are all playing it 6 handed). I can't remember his handle then, but he took Oystein, Madcow and some others, probably freedie deeb, for some mega bucks. I saw him with 240K on the table, i think he stuck around until he was around 215,000 or so. Do any high limit pro's play on prima anymore?