rate my new wardrobe

Collar Up Fellas.   :club:collarup8lc.jpg
LMAO.
owned.
Hey man, we already know what kind of wardrobe you sport so you really can't tell me I'm owned here... You owned yourself :D
Hey... I don't see whats wrong with what I bought. I didn't get any "destroyed" jeans, or torn shirts, I got a few nice looking polo's / button downs ( god knows I've been wearing clothes I wore when I was a JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL ), some comfy jeans and some shirts to wear under my buttondowns.. so I think its nice to treat myself to some new clothes now and then. Besides... I don't have the money for real ralph lauren. I think AE just gets under people's skin because they think of kids wearing holey jeans, torn bleach spotted shirts with the collar popped, aviation sunglasses and flip flops .. lmfao

The aviation glasses and flip flops are nice... lol.Nah the Jeans are g00t. AE jeans are priced right I think I still got a few pair I wear quite a bit actually.I just hate AE Shirts... That's all. I will hold it against for the rest of your life. :club: Much love.

I know you think he was asking for it by posting this thread, but c'mon guys.  The clothes look very nice for everyday stuff.  Let's have an FCP boys fashion show.  Post a full length pic of yourselves dressed in your everyday attire.  (Nikki is already drooling!)
excellent idea...we're waiting
I am wearing white boxer/briefs right now, oh and I was thinking of putting some socks on because my feet are kinda cold..
pictures please
You're Married! If this wasn't the case... lol, no pictures of this I just got outta the shower and need to wake up a lil bit before I put any clothes on

i keep picturing tony soprano wearing these clothes because of your avatar. its cracking me up. nothing wrong with trying to look good. who cares if it is mass produced clothes? i am a sean john guy myself. in the words of the diddy, "i'm just trying to keep my sexy"

I am wearing white boxer/briefs right now, oh and I was thinking of putting some socks on because my feet are kinda cold..
pictures please
You're Married! If this wasn't the case... lol, no pictures of this I just got outta the shower and need to wake up a lil bit before I put any clothes on
you just got up!!???
pictures please
you just got up!!???
Like two hours ago yeah... Is that bad? I don't really know if it is or not but I certainly enjoy it... lol
pictures please
you just got up!!???
Like two hours ago yeah... Is that bad? I don't really know if it is or not but I certainly enjoy it... lol
:roll: it's not fair. Having a real job is no fun.
pictures please
you just got up!!???
:roll: it's not fair. Having a real job is no fun.
Yeah my last real job was 2 years ago in HighSchool, Supervisor of the Wireless Dep't at Best Buy... It was wierd having 2 30/40 year olds working under me. I also got one fired for not doing his job correctly.. It might have been heartless but hey the company needed me to do my job. Still feel slightly guilty about it, but we did improve greatly after I let him go..

DC... I prefer a darker, edgier less preppy look. The white striped button down is nice and the jeans are good.If you are planning on adding any more clothes, get a nice fine gauge dark sweater. A nice pair of pants, in either a deep blue (the orange button down would look nice with it), dark grey or black. Personally, I like the clothes at Express for Men and Banana Republic. Anyway, Nikki, great idea on the fashion show but do you really think we will see much fashion? ;)Let's just cut to the chase and have a show of what we really want to see... buff men in boxers.

Personally, I like the clothes at Express for Men and Banana Republic.  
Amen, Welcome to my Closet. No Kenneth Cole Theresa? It's a little more pricy than Banana but it's real nice.
Yes, I like Kenneth Cole. Classy taste there Mr. Weber.
Personally, I like the clothes at Express for Men and Banana Republic.  
Amen, Welcome to my Closet. No Kenneth Cole Theresa? It's a little more pricy than Banana but it's real nice.
Yes, I like Kenneth Cole. Classy taste there Mr. Weber.
What can I say, I got g00t taste lol. I've always liked wearing the good stuff, confidence is key.
Yeah my last real job was 2 years ago in HighSchool, Supervisor of the Wireless Dep't at Best Buy... It was wierd having 2 30/40 year olds working under me. I also got one fired for not doing his job correctly.. It might have been heartless but hey the company needed me to do my job. Still feel slightly guilty about it, but we did improve greatly after I let him go..
You still feel guilty...that's sweet. You're such a sensitive guy.Real jobs aren't always horrible. Tomorrow my office is closing at 11am and the entire firm is going to a local country club to play golf. Afterwards they are treating us to dinner and then a bunch of us are going to a co-workers house to play poker. It just might be a perfect day.

Ack, GDI bells are going off in my headYou gentlemen need to find some classier things. Polo polo polo, brooks bros, vineyard vines, anything else that says "I'm better than you."I may not be rich but goddamnit, I can dress like it. Ain't nothin wrong with lookin like your grandpa, either.sw