does anyone know anybody who has gotten in trouble for this type of stuff?
I tried to get a couple of players together to "out" a guy at a Live MTT I was at.....The blinds were 200-400......and this guy raised to 1200....His Buddy re-raised allin for 2500 total (1300 more)....and the original raiser folded......A dozen or so hands later...I pick up 99 in early position....I raise to 1200...and the same guy that raised in the first example re-raised me to 3000....and his buddy raised allin for 4500 total.....I sat there and decided that I could only raise allin or fold in that spot....and my pair of nines didn't look so hot against a guy that had me covered...and I decided that I still had 18k in chips and I was in good shape...so I folded the hand.....and then.....The guy that raised me FOLDS!!!!!!!!! for 1500 more!!!I got up from the table and some guys including the floorman thought I was gonna punch the guy....and I said "What the hell did you re-raise me with that you folded for 1500 more?" "You better have mega trash like 32 under there to fold that hand to your buddy raising allin......" I then asked to see the hand...the dealer saud no....a couple of other guys at the table started asking this guy if he is dumping chips to his short stacked buddy....and the guy was quiet....We called over a floorman......and demanded to see the mucked hand....after a few guys at the table threw a hissy fit....they showed the hand...the guy had AK :club: Nothing happened to the guy for the obvious chip dump.
does anyone know anybody who has gotten in trouble for this type of stuff?
I tried to get a couple of players together to "out" a guy at a Live MTT I was at.....The blinds were 200-400......and this guy raised to 1200....His Buddy re-raised allin for 2500 total (1300 more)....and the original raiser folded......A dozen or so hands later...I pick up 99 in early position....I raise to 1200...and the same guy that raised in the first example re-raised me to 3000....and his buddy raised allin for 4500 total.....I sat there and decided that I could only raise allin or fold in that spot....and my pair of nines didn't look so hot against a guy that had me covered...and I decided that I still had 18k in chips and I was in good shape...so I folded the hand.....and then.....The guy that raised me FOLDS!!!!!!!!! for 1500 more!!!I got up from the table and some guys including the floorman thought I was gonna punch the guy....and I said "What the hell did you re-raise me with that you folded for 1500 more?" "You better have mega trash like 32 under there to fold that hand to your buddy raising allin......" I then asked to see the hand...the dealer saud no....a couple of other guys at the table started asking this guy if he is dumping chips to his short stacked buddy....and the guy was quiet....We called over a floorman......and demanded to see the mucked hand....after a few guys at the table threw a hissy fit....they showed the hand...the guy had AK :club: Nothing happened to the guy for the obvious chip dump.
i woulda picked up my chair and gave that MFK a chair to the head, WWE style!
what did the shortstack guy have? if he had a pair, then you can't get on the other guy for dumping chips, even though it did appear pretty obvious.
It didn't matter what the other guy had.....You have AK suited and have committed all that money to the pot....along with my money in the pot......and his buddy raised allin for less than the minimum raise.......YOU CAN'T FOLD REGARDLESS....Especially with AK suited.I will admit...I was steaming....and I was hot...when he folded....I begged the guy to show me a stone cold bluff....and he didn't want to show....When I tell you a "hissy fit" I mean a "hissy fit" a couple of guys were calling these guys cheaters and asking for them to be thrown out....and yet...NOTHING HAPPENED.....and to top it all.....his buddy ended up at the final table...and guess what...HE COULD PLAY....so maybe it was a "best man goes on" chip dump.
men the master
No that's not true. It's a rumor and we've been through this. Men is a close friend of mine and I HATE it when people say this, UNLESS they have personally seen it happen. Which in this instance, I seriously doubt is the case. I urge everyone not to spread rumors like that. It's damaging to a poker player. I only have great things to say about Men The Master.There are plenty of pros in the poker world that I don't care for. Some of them are down right shady. I have spent a LOT of time with Men. He has always been a tremendous inspiration to me.

This is something one of my friends told me, he was playing in the event. Paddy Power (an Irish Bookmaker who have a Poker Site) recently disqualified two players in a online satellite for the Dublin EPT event which is taking place in October. Two Norwegian players made some suspicious plays when they got down to the final 3 players, which looked like chip dumping. Only two places paid and in the end the Norwegians came in first and second, $6000 entry into EPT for first and about $4000 for second. I think the third place player asked the site to investigate and consequently they awarded the 1st and 2nd to the players who came 3rd and 4th.

men the master
No that's not true. It's a rumor and we've been through this. Men is a close friend of mine and I HATE it when people say this, UNLESS they have personally seen it happen. Which in this instance, I seriously doubt is the case. I urge everyone not to spread rumors like that. It's damaging to a poker player. I only have great things to say about Men The Master.There are plenty of pros in the poker world that I don't care for. Some of them are down right shady. I have spent a LOT of time with Men. He has always been a tremendous inspiration to me.
I have no doubts that Men is probably a great guy ...and I do know he is a great poker player....BUT...What do you say about Daniel being one of the guys that spread that "rumor"?
men the master
Do you call him "The Master" or just Men? If its the former, do you feel funny in the pants calling him master? I feel a little funny just typing it.
You have AK suited and have committed all that money to the pot....along with my money in the pot......and his buddy raised allin for less than the minimum raise.......YOU CAN'T FOLD REGARDLESS....
Not that I disagree with your analysis...But he could just be incredibly dumb.
You have AK suited and have committed all that money to the pot....along with my money in the pot......and his buddy raised allin for less than the minimum raise.......YOU CAN'T FOLD REGARDLESS....
Come on dude...... :wink: Nobody can be that dumb.
Come on dude...... :wink: Nobody can be that dumb.
uhh. its speld dumm you morons
Or!!..Maybe he was trying to trap the two of you , and then when the guy raised all in, and it looked like he was trapping, he mucked for a better spot.
Royal....the crack in Ontario is obviously pretty bad.
men the master
Hate to break it to you Steve-O, cause I know he's helped you out some, but the guy (who is a pretty decent guy) has got to be cheating. Him of one of his proteges from the Bike is at every other final table. If I put a list of the top 10 tourney players in the game today, they haven't made it to the money as regularly as Men's boys seem to do. Also, how would you ever explain the Foxwoods incident?
Or!!..Maybe he was trying to trap the two of you , and then when the guy raised all in, and it looked like he was trapping, he mucked for a better spot.
Or is it just soo good that it seems bad??. huh. think about that one.woaah.. I have a computer
Or is it just soo good that it seems bad??. huh. think about that one.woaah.. I have a computer
You got a point.....when you and ron get down is it better when you are on crack?