9/15/05 fulltilt ghost town o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great, if you want me to continue playing, use a password I can spell off of memory.Use,  AriGold
RON It's tARANTULA HERES A NMENMONIC to help you rememberTittiesAreRadicalAndNutsTasteUnderLittleArea
better, thanks.TRACEAMOUNTS ofRESIDUEARENEVERTROUBLESOMEUNLESSLAW ENFORCEMENT ARRIVES
that's good. real good.
I do what I can. I'm not nearly as dumb as I come off. Close though.Bumpidy bump.
better, thanks.TRACEAMOUNTS ofRESIDUEARENEVERTROUBLESOMEUNLESSLAW ENFORCEMENT ARRIVES
that's good. real good.
I do what I can. I'm not nearly as dumb as I come off. Close though.Bumpidy bump.
I'm much dumber than i come off. So really i have the measurable intelligence of a small dog.On that note i am potty trained and rarely cease to fetch when asked.

Not playing tonight...I don't feel like it, plus I got a cold with ALOT of flem...So I am going to watch a movie...... scratch my balls and cough up flem instead...see you fukin idiots next week.

shit, I spaced out the leaderboardIt's done, but on my computer at home. I'll post it here when I get home in a couple of hours, sorry about thatedub is in 1st
Save room for me up there... I'm comin!!!
shit, I spaced out the leaderboardIt's done, but on my computer at home. I'll post it here when I get home in a couple of hours, sorry about thatedub is in 1st
Save room for me up there... I'm comin!!!
I think you're 38th out 0f 37, but I can't really remember :club:
Sounds about right so far. But now I have DSL... I won't keep disconnecting and I think DSL also stops the bad beats. Pretty sure that's what they told me.