anyone else despise kathy liebert?

it is frivolous and not worth the time it takes to type it out
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=28122
Yeah I did spend at least 10 minutes on that, way too much time.Then again...Spademan - 1016 posts....
Ya, I post between hands usually.Then again...my entire catalog of posts combined probably took less time than that one post alone,and are all invariably more entertaining.
I'd like to point out that if you condense all of spademans posts into 1,,, its not that bad.I also want his babies, and his ass in a salad bowl, which i will toss this wed. at the Negreanu O
I'd like to point out that if you condense all of spademans posts into 1,,, its not that bad.I also want his babies, and his ass in a salad bowl, which i will toss this wed. at the Negreanu O
Sweetheart, I'm putting dressing on that ass just for you.
Sweetheart, I'm putting dressing on that ass just for you.
now thats what i call a sacked lunch, mmm num num numu playing wed??
Ahh she is hard to watch on the tube because of that smug smile she has. Make me want to puke. Still she is a good player have to admit that. :x :x
Kathy without a doubt is not the most photogenic player by a far stretch. However, her experience in investments gives some finely honed analytical skills which translate very well to NL hold 'em...especially in a tournament environment where one mistake eliminates you. Do I "like" her as a player...no...do I respect her as a player....without a doubt.

Have any of you met her? Cause I'm here to tell you, people basically look the way the editor and producer want them to look on TV. I refuse to judge any of these people until I'm playing next to them - or at leat hearing first hand stories about them.

I just think that she has gotten lucky thus far in the PSII. Ive noticed the looks the other pros give her or dont give her though, and I dont think that they think too highly of her. Even most the time when she's talking to scotty ngyuen, I think he's just playing along. I try hard to not pass judgement when I see these people on tv but she does usually seem a little over confident.

Have any of you met her? Cause I'm here to tell you, people basically look the way the editor and producer want them to look on TV.  I refuse to judge any of these people until I'm playing next to them - or at leat hearing first hand stories about them.
Yea, the producer made her look completely digusting.The producer....
Do I "like" her as a player...no...do I respect her as a player....without a doubt.
Agreed.....I cant stand this fat c.unt.....but, he/she can certainly play the gameP.S. And yes, shes just as, if not uglier in person (on tv they wear makeup)You should see her without it!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :bubbleeeek: