celene feels for the victims

Who cares about Celene, did you see the clip of Stephon Marbury? I don't have a link, but he was crying just as much or even more than she was. Kinda odd, because he doesn't have any ties to New Orleans, but you've got to respect the $500K+ that he's donating too.

Who cares about Celene, did you see the clip of Stephon Marbury?  I don't have a link, but he was crying just as much or even more than she was.  Kinda odd, because he doesn't have any ties to New Orleans, but you've got to respect the $500K+ that he's donating too.
Actually, I think he has a child that lives in that area. That was the reason for the emotion. Check your facts.

if celene really felt for the people, she would never sing again......i mean never...celene put the mic down you anorexic looking spaz case.....next time a canadian brags to me about how great his country is i will tell him sure, now that celene is gone.....

Who cares about Celene, did you see the clip of Stephon Marbury?  I don't have a link, but he was crying just as much or even more than she was.  Kinda odd, because he doesn't have any ties to New Orleans, but you've got to respect the $500K+ that he's donating too.
Actually, I think he has a child that lives in that area. That was the reason for the emotion. Check your facts.
I did check and he doesn't have any ties. At least that's what this article said.http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050907/sp_af...fp/usweathernba
if celene really felt for the people, she would never sing again......i mean never...celene put the mic down you anorexic looking spaz case.....next time a canadian brags to me about how great his country is i will tell him sure, now that celene is gone.....
That's right...you can have her! lmao Omg I watched the video....I don't know whether to laugh or cry....she scares me. :shock: