super nintendo or sega genesis?

N64....Bond....Need I say more?
Yes, Perfect Dark owned Bond on 64.And I challenge anyone to Perfect Dark.
So, what are you gonna tell me next, that Grand Turismo 4 owns RC Pro Am?? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have heard of them but never played them.  Not into car games that much.Side note: What did you do for your 5000k post?
I see, I was just giving you shit.I lit myself on fire....video to follow.And I didn't realize I was makin my 5000th post, but it said "eat poon". Kinda fitting to sum up the previous 5k.

i have to go with super nintendo on this. it just had way too many awesome games for sega to keep up with. goldeneye is definately in the top five, but i still think super mario 3 is the best video game ever. i still spend unhealthy amounts of time playing this game. it never gets old to me.

Yes I realize the N64 (I still have one) but that wasn't the question either.... you can only really compare that system to systems like the Dreamcast and the Playstation....Genesis and SNES were main competitors of the time. And I vote for SNES, because Super Mario RPG is the greatest game ever. Or at least one of them.

super nintendo ainec.you have all of the killer RPGs and a bunch of amazing first party titles from nintendo.genesis you mainly have the sports games and sonic. the thing is, the nintendo sports lineup wasn't bad enough to tip the favor to sega