football season

well its almost here, bodog has started posting the point spreads, and i'm wondering who everyone likes.one game caught my eye that i'll definitly betting on and thats the colts -3 at baltimore.might take the skins -6 against the bears too.
Colts/Ravens should be a great game. No telling who will win that.I wouldn't expect the Bears to be within 6 of the skins, but I do expect the skins to win the game.

You really want to bet against the Ravens at Home on National TV with Ray Lewis and that defense?Remember the Ravens were one of the few teams the Colts didnt steamroll on offense last year and that was at Indy.But I am a Ravens season ticket holder so I am slightly biased, but its the NFL and getting a top level team as a home dog is always a good bet.

The Answer to your question is...DON'T BET ON SPORTS. Trust me on this one it will lead to a miserable downfall for you.Stu Ungar, Mattasow, Nguyen, Cloutier.Seriously dude take sports for what they are worth. If you start betting on sports you won't be able to watch them without money riding on them. And that is a sick habit. This is coming from experience where I have lost probably like a grand on sportsbetting then got it back on one game! But imagine if i lost that game...

Colts/Ravens should be a great game.  No telling who will win that.
Colts will win. No question.
The ravens have the best defense in football and just switched to the 3-4 scheme, which will make them even better. If you think this is going to be a cakewalk for Indy, you are sadly mistaken.
The ravens have the best defense in football and just switched to the 3-4 scheme, which will make them even better. If you think this is going to be a cakewalk for Indy, you are sadly mistaken.
Not a cakewalk, but the Colts will still come out the victor to this game. Remember the Colts have the best offense in football, and it will come down to whether the Ravens can get anything going offensively besides Jamal Lewis. Don't know what you think, but I think Boller sucks.
Not a cakewalk, but the Colts will still come out the victor to this game. Remember the Colts have the best offense in football, and it will come down to whether the Ravens can get anything going offensively besides Jamal Lewis. Don't know what you think, but I think Boller sucks.
I think Boller's WR's suck, but not him. Jamal Lewis is in top form once again and should carry the offense. If they use a run-first offense and use the play action to get passes out to Todd Heap, their offense should be able to keep them in ball games. I'm not saying the Ravens are going to win, but I don't think a Colt victory is as certain as you do. I think it's going to be really close with a score like 21-20, 21-14, or 17-14.
jump on the under for the bears/skins game as soon as it is posted on tuesday.
Really? I realize their QB's bad, but they have a very good WR, Clinton Portis, and a good defense. You really think they won't beat the Bears by more than 6?
I think Boller's WR's suck, but not him. Jamal Lewis is in top form once again and should carry the offense. If they use a run-first offense and use the play action to get passes out to Todd Heap, their offense should be able to keep them in ball games. I'm not saying the Ravens are going to win, but I don't think a Colt victory is as certain as you do. I think it's going to be really close with a score like 21-20, 21-14, or 17-14.
they did get derrick mason and mark clayton this year. pretty good WR core there, even though clayton will be 3rd WR starting the season, but i'm sure he will move up to the #2 spot in a few weeksboller has decent WR's now, plus Heap. this is the year we see what he can doteneight
Bears MoneyLINEWashington sucks.Bears D top 5 in the league.
bears defense wont be in the top 10 this year.washington actually had a top 5 defense last year, and they added some pretty good offensive players this year. portis didn't have a great year last year and they got their top OL player back this year, which should help portis a lot moreteneight

what do yall think about raiders plus 8?i think raiders will win 8 games tops. and the pats will destroy them.although if the pats lost it wouldn't be the first time they came out of the gates slowly, they lost to the skins last year or the year before i think.also i think the ravens bet is mostly just betting on how bad the ravens offense will be and wiether or not they will have any defensive TD's

what do yall think about raiders plus 8?i think raiders will win 8 games tops.  and the pats will destroy them.although if the pats lost it wouldn't be the first time they came out of the gates slowly, they lost to the skins last year or the year before i think.
making excuses already just incase the patriots lose..haha, you douche.everyone knows the pats aren't going to be that good this yearteneight
Actally the Ravens switched from the 3-4 back to the 4-3 which is actally going to be a modified 46 (rex ryan new def coord, son of buddy). And under the new defense Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will be showing alot of different looks and being able to read/react to the play rather than having a specific assignment. And Manning has to find a way to throw against McCallister, Reed, Deion, and Rolle, while having Suggs and Boulware on the pass rush. And the Ravens are at home, meaning crowd noise and the like for Mannings audibles at the line.God is it 830 Sunday yet.
We need a football forum.
go to suggestions and updates, I made a topic in there and told admin that we need one, no dice as of yet but with more support it's a possibility.
Good call, I'll write one in as well. And Custom, I was thinking it was the other way around. The WRs are good, its the QB that's the problem. Mason is solid, Clayton is a projected ROY candidate, and Heap, if he stays healthy, ain't too shabby. The question mark is Boller, not the receiving core. And yea Jamal Lewis is great, but so is Edge. The Colts D will be so much improved with the addition of Corey Simon. Colts D will actually be respectable this year, and lets not forget they still have last year's sack leader, Freeney. I am thinking Colts by 10 in this game.
Hmmmmm Wonder where they got the idea for the 3-4.Maybe they were sick of being dominated by dem steelers.
Hmmmmm Wonder where they got the idea for the 3-4.Maybe they were sick of being dominated by dem steelers.
Actually, more and more teams are using the 3-4. I doubt it had a ton to do with the Steelers. It's all about personnel.
Colts/Ravens should be a great game. No telling who will win that.
Sry the Ravens switch to a 4-3 def from 3-4. This is the def they used when they won the superbowl. They are hoping that Ray Lewish will once again be able to dominate if the 2 DTs can take up the offensive line and fullback, giving ray ray some spaces to roam. Big Tony SIragusa and Sam Adams made Lewis so dominant in their super bowl year by taking up 2-3 lineman/backs each. If Kelly Gregg and the rest of the DTs can clog up the middle, the Ravens defense will be damn good. THey probably have the bestr secondary in football, and Suggs/Boulware should provice something of a pass rush.My week 1 picks: (Lines per wagerline)Hou+6 @ BuffCar -6.5 vs NOJax -3 vs SeaAri +2 @ NygStl -5.5 @ SF[/b]