the new instant bankroll

This could be the greatest 24 hours of my life. Last night I scooped my largest pot ever in Omaha 8, and this morning I got a letter from a former employer. Basically, the letter says that the Department of Labor has investigated them and determined that employees weren't compensated correctly for overtime. I haven't worked there in two years, and today I got a check for $1975. And tonight is the Buffet concert. Feel free to flame away, it won't wipe the $hit eating grin off my face.

This could be the greatest 24 hours of my life. Last night I scooped my largest pot ever in Omaha 8, and this morning I got a letter from a former employer. Basically, the letter says that the Department of Labor has investigated them and determined that employees weren't compensated correctly for overtime. I haven't worked there in two years, and today I got a check for $1975. And tonight is the Buffet concert. Feel free to flame away, it won't wipe the $hit eating grin off my face.
Where are your seats? I wanted to go, just couldn't bring myself to drop at least $90 on tickets.

I usually play on Bodog or Full Tilt. As for my seats, they are first row of the dug-out seats. I some how got them online, I have no idea how I was able to get such good seats. I bought 4, which was way more money than I had to spend. I sold 2 at a pretty good price, and am taking my girlfriend. So she's happy that I have expensive seats for us, when in reality I'm making a profit.

Everything sounds good, except for being excited about Buffet =.
I just realized the guy who was asking where I play was asking about B&M. I play a weekly game with some iron workers I know, and I play in East Chicago occasionally.
Do you play at Trump or the Resorts, because I played at the Trump pretty much the whole summer and never ventured over to Resorts, because I was doing well at Trump. I just wanted to know if there were any other good places to play around the area and which one you felt had the best card room in East Chicago?