bad beat on my brother last night

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dmillj10 has just put himself in the list with other FCP one hit wonders:akaconditionerjfarreltrebor
trebor is awesome. and im not just saying that because im him.
so lovedrunk = trebor?????if so, please ban this fag...AGAIN!
I just put the worst beat on my brother last night in a home game. Him and I were the only two in the hand. i had JQ off suit. the flop came 77K. I bet to try to buy the pot right there. He called and i put him on a king. the turn was a jack and i checked it. he bet out pretty big. at this point i'm thinking that he is only on an ace high now so i called. the river was another jack. i checked again. he bet pretty big and i was 100 percent sure that i had him beat now. when he bet after the river i just had this feeling that he flopped a full house and i said "did you flop it? King seven? then i raised all in and he immediately called and he turned over KING 7! so i said "full house 7s over kings" then i said well i have jacks over sevens. and he was like WTF!!!! i just looked at the odds calculator on cardplayer and after the flop i only had a .06% chance of winning the hand. That is the worst beat i ever put on someone
where in the op did i ever say that the way i played this hand was all skill? you people who say i am a fish are ****ing stupid! i got lucky on the hand, big deal. cuz all you ****ers are such professionals and everything about poker is skill to you dipshits. go to misery and join that other dumbass.
DMILLJ  I AM PROBABLY THE ONLY REAL PRO ON THIS SITE AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE A STUPID FISH FOR MAKING THIS PLAY GO BACK TO PLAY MONEY ON PARTYPOKER U LITTLE BABY LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!
yeah, i'm so convinced that you are a pro. apparently you must play on partypoker since you know about it. ISTYDAFUWYWAC!

OP, why are you still posting here? You WON the hand. Why fight with the naysayers? In a results oriented world, you're stackin the chips, and these clowns are talking about odds, EV, reads, etc... Who needs reads, when you've got the chips? Who needs odds, when you WON the hand. The odds of you losin a hand you won are 0% baby! SHIP IT! Don't be swayed by the people in this thread, keep playin your style. Post your UB name (Or any other online site name) so that we can come watch your skill in action. I know i like to watch/learn (im a bit of an unskilled voyeur). I could learn oodles from you. Who knows, maybe i'll even sit with you and donate some money. Anyhow, keep on keepin on, man, and like you said, YOU WON THE HAND.

i finally figured it out. you're from Misery!! You don't have a life, so you look at posts all over the net and criticize everything. since there is nothing but crap in misery, you do nothing but play online poker and read posts. sorry man, sucks to be you.  all praise the poker gods from misery and those who play 10 eight. honestly guys who keep saying that i'm a fish, get a fricken life. yeah i got lucky, big deal. we all have sometime during poker. i'm sure you always make the right plays. ISYDAFYWYWACHave fun criticizing all the posts on here.  wow, i just make a posts saying i put a bad beat on my brother with a .06% of winning the hand after the flop and of course there are "Poker Pros" on here that criticize it. You tell me to think about what i'm saying, well maybe you should. our home games aren't censored wsop events where everything is all serious. when you write your poker book let me know.  ROFL
Boy, you sure told him. Good for you. Watch the language next time though. This is a family forum. I like the misery line of jokes too. You should look into trademarking those bad boys.
Well done, sir.

Good ol' classic FCP.First comes the flame, then the intellegent "You're a fish" post that actually adds insight, then the 30 idiots challenging this person to a heads up SnG. Regular as clockwork. The T-Shirt's say this is a community? Hell, I'm glad all "communities" aren't like this place.

You guys are all missing the point. His brother outplayed him. He played that hand like he would when he was trying to buy the pot. His brother sucked him in and played him like a fiddle. The OP read his brother exactly like his brother wanted him to. The result is meaningless. The brother handed it to the OP, whether he won or lost.

While I would agree that his brother outplayed him, I disagree that him outplaying the OP caused the OP to play the hand the way he did. You say that his brother got the OP to read him just like he wanted, which may be true, but that has nothing to do with the fact that the OP changed his read mid-hand based solely on the fact that he caught a jack on the turn. This is not the brother outplaying him, this is the OP being a huge fish