using my wifes online id...bad idea...lol

OK, so I set up two accounts on PrimaPoker. One for me, one for my wife. My wife has never used the account and doesn't really care about poker. I was hoping she would learn. Anyway, my account was low on funds, so I used her ID to play in a $30 WPT Bay 101 Satellite Tourney.Good news...I won. Beat everyone and got a $600 seat to the WPT Satellite.Bad News!Yeah you guessed it! If I win a seat (1 in 20) in the next round, I won't be able to actually play at Bay 101. It HAS to be my wife (see Prima's rules on their site). Winning seats cannot be transfered to anyone.Talk about dead money... :D She doesn;t even know the ranking of the hands... :cry: Ahhhh...the kharma gods have found me delivered their lesson...Well, wish me luck. If I win I'm sending my wife to the Antonio Esfandiari and Lee Jones poker camp and pay extra for private lessons.... :-)

OK, so I set up two accounts on PrimaPoker. One for me, one for my wife. My wife has never used the account and doesn't really care about poker. I was hoping she would learn. Anyway, my account was low on funds, so I used her ID to play in a $30 WPT Bay 101 Satellite Tourney.Good news...I won. Beat everyone and got a $600 seat to the WPT Satellite.Bad News!Yeah you guessed it! If I win a seat (1 in 20) in the next round, I won't be able to actually play at Bay 101. It HAS to be my wife (see Prima's rules on their site). Winning seats cannot be transfered to anyone.Talk about dead money... :D She doesn;t even know the ranking of the hands... :cry: Ahhhh...the kharma gods have found me delivered their lesson...Well, wish me luck. If I win I'm sending my wife to the Antonio Esfandiari and Lee Jones poker camp and pay extra for private lessons.... :-)
wasnt this an episode of who's the boss??????? " angela ,never cold call 3 bets with 4;s"

My wife just came up with an answer to our problem. Don't know if I like it or not?She suggested that if "we" win, I show up in drag at Bay 101 and play.I know Phil Gordon played there once in drag (see his book Real Deal)I don't know, I wear a full beard. Think anyone will notice?

wasnt this an episode of who's the boss??????? " angela ,never cold call 3 bets with 4;s"
If I ever get a card with a semicolon on it, I'm taking a picture!
only play semicolons in late position

I myself use my sisters account. She signs the checks to me. I find using a female name and Party Poker graphic, has been beneficial to me the majority of the time. If i have the best possible hand i find it is hard for some men to fold to a woman. However, it limits bluffing.

I myself use my sisters account. She signs the checks to me. I find using a female name and Party Poker graphic, has been beneficial to me the majority of the time. If i have the best possible hand i find it is hard for some men to fold to a woman. However, it limits bluffing.
Lol really? Im all for taking there money, anything to get them back in the kitchen... (joke of course :/)
If I ever get a card with a semicolon on it, I'm taking a picture!
only play semicolons in late position
Wow, these two posts had me lmao for about 3 minutes. :bubblethanks: