sweat my first party 2/4 session

Here are some hands from my 60 hand session.Hand 1Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: econ_tim is MP2 with [Kh], [Ad]. 4 folds.Flop: (5.50 SB) [9h], [4c], [2s] (2 players)econ_tim bets, MP3 calls.Turn: (3.75 BB) [Jd] (2 players)econ_tim bets, MP3 calls.River: (5.75 BB) [Tc] (2 players)econ_tim checks, MP3 checks.Final Pot: 5.75 BBResults in white below: econ_tim has Kh Ad (high card, ace). MP3 has 6d 6s (one pair, sixes). Outcome: MP3 wins 5.75 BB. Hand 2Preflop: econ_tim is MP1 with [Qc], [Jc]. 2 folds, econ_tim calls.Flop: (7.50 SB) [2d], [Jh], [2s] (3 players)econ_tim bets, MP2 calls, CO calls.Turn: (5.25 BB) [Td] (3 players)econ_tim bets, MP2 folds, CO calls.River: (7.25 BB) [6h] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 11.25 BBResults in white below: econ_tim has Qc Jc (two pair, jacks and twos). CO has 6d 6c (full house, sixes full of twos). Outcome: CO wins 11.25 BB. Hand 3Preflop: econ_tim is UTG with [3h], [3s]. econ_tim calls, UTG+1 raises, econ_tim calls.Flop: (7 SB) [3c], [7h], [7d] (3 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets, UTG+1 calls, SB folds.Turn: (4.50 BB) [2d] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.River: (12.50 BB) [Kc] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 20.50 BBResults in white below: econ_tim has 3h 3s (full house, threes full of sevens). UTG+1 has Ks Kh (full house, kings full of sevens). Outcome: UTG+1 wins 20.50 BB. Hand 4Preflop: econ_tim is Button with [Ad], [Jd]. 4 folds, BB calls, MP2 calls.Flop: (8.50 SB) [5c], [8d], [9d] (4 players)BB checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls, MP2 calls, CO folds.Turn: (5.75 BB) [9s] (3 players)BB checks, MP2 checks, econ_tim bets, BB folds, MP2 calls.River: (7.75 BB) [As] (2 players)MP2 checks, econ_tim bets, MP2 calls.Final Pot: 9.75 BBResults in white below: MP2 has 8h Ah (two pair, aces and nines). econ_tim has Ad Jd (two pair, aces and nines). Outcome: econ_tim wins 9.75 BB. Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converterHand 5Preflop: econ_tim is SB with [Ks], [6s]. 1 fold, econ_tim completes, BB checks.Flop: (3 SB) [6c], [6d], [Kd] (3 players)econ_tim checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks.Turn: (1.50 BB) [Ad] (3 players)econ_tim bets, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.River: (3.50 BB) [Kc] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 11.50 BBResults in white below: econ_tim has Ks 6s (full house, kings full of sixes). BB has 7d Qd (flush, ace high). Outcome: econ_tim wins 11.50 BB. Hand 6Preflop: econ_tim is Button with [7h], [7c]. 5 folds, MP3 calls.Flop: (5.50 SB) [6h], [Qh], [Jh] (2 players)MP3 checks, econ_tim bets, MP3 calls.Turn: (3.75 BB) [5h] (2 players)MP3 checks, econ_tim bets, MP3 folds.Final Pot: 4.75 BBResults in white below: No showdown. econ_tim wins 4.75 BB. Hand 7Preflop: econ_tim is UTG with [9h], [9s]. UTG+1 posts a blind of $2. econ_tim raises.Flop: (5.50 SB) [Td], [2s], [7d] (2 players)econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: (4.75 BB) [Qc] (2 players)econ_tim checks, UTG+1 bets, econ_tim folds.Final Pot: 5.75 BBResults in white below: No showdown. UTG+1 wins 5.75 BB.

On hand 4, why not check the turn?  Just like to see your line of thinking.....
I don't think anyone has a nine. If they did, they probably would have bet the flop. So either they or on a draw or have some hand that should be scared of another 9.I think I'm ahead often and maybe I'll get a better hand to fold.

Yeah I agree, they could easily have you on A9, especially since you raised the flop and lead the turn with it. You caught a few shitty beats early on though, the 6's full ont he river and the kings full on the river sucked.

Glad to see you've moved up :-) Here's how I play the hands:Hand 1:I play it the same.Hand 2:I play it the same and make a note to value bet CO relentlessly.Hand 3:I play it the same. Hand 4:I probably 3-bet preflop, unless CO is very passive. Calling's not so bad. You'll have position with a hand that plays well multiway.Some may say check the turn, but I think anyone who had a nine is betting/raising the flop. I think the nine gives you more fold equity. Nice hand.Hand 5:Nice hand. If there's ever a time to slowplay it's now. Small pot + 2 flush + nuts = check the flop.Hand 6:In the heat of battle I probably play it the same way. After a bit of thought, I decided it could be best to check here. You're not giving your opponent a free card that could beat you if you're ahead. The only time you miss out on value bets is when your opponent has a lower flush. If he calls, he's just as likely to have a higher flush, and you may lose 2 big bets by betting the river (or the same amount by checking behind). I think checking behind the turn to induce a bluff may be the best play. Also, if he checks the river, he may get suspicious if you bet (especially if another heart falls). This way you lose the least when you're behind, and maybe gain a bet when you're ahead.Hand 7:With a two flush on the flop, I'm bet/folding this turn. His raise could have indicated anything from a draw, to top or middle pair. I don't like giving up so easily as most players love to raise any flop heads up.

Hand 6:In the heat of battle I probably play it the same way.  After a bit of thought, I decided it could be best to check here.  You're not giving your opponent a free card that could beat you if you're ahead.  The only time you miss out on value bets is when your opponent has a lower flush.  If he calls, he's just as likely to have a higher flush, and you may lose 2 big bets by betting the river (or the same amount by checking behind).  I think checking behind the turn to induce a bluff may be the best play.  Also, if he checks the river, he may get suspicious if you bet (especially if another heart falls).  This way you lose the least when you're behind, and maybe gain a bet when you're ahead.
I think checking is the way to go to. It could induce a river bluff. I guess if he checks the river, I bet/call.
Hand 5: Bet the flop, you lose way too much money if you do this alot.    
In a bigger pot against more opponents, yes. In this tiny pot though, we're really not giving up anything by checking. Usually, if someone has anything they'll bet. If they wont bet, they'll probably fold in such a small pot. If it gets checked though, chances are no one was calling anyway. Plus you give them a chance to catch something.

Hand 2: raise PF, with the way you played it, CR the flop, what're you trying to accomplish betting into the PF raiser, you could've gotten more out of that with a good CR on the hand, and possibly gotten the CO to fold his handhand 4: I'm not really wild on cold calling here with just one limper in front of us and you giving no real read on the raiserhand 7: are you planning on calling down if the queen doesn't hit, cause if not, then fold the flop, there is very little implied odds there to hit a set, and we don't have a BDoor flush draw

Hand 2: raise PF, with the way you played it, CR the flop, what're you trying to accomplish betting into the PF raiser, you could've gotten more out of that with a good CR on the hand, and possibly gotten the CO to fold his hand
Sometimes I open limp with this hand from MP and sometimes I open raise. Maybe I should just open raise it. And I see what you are saying about the c/r. I think not c/r-ing enough is one of my leaks.
hand 4: I'm not really wild on cold calling here with just one limper in front of us and you giving no real read on the raiser
Do you three bet? The raiser isn't wild, but I think my hand compares well to his range of MP opening hands.
hand 7: are you planning on calling down if the queen doesn't hit, cause if not, then fold the flop, there is very little implied odds there to hit a set, and we don't have a BDoor flush draw
This was just a failure of will on my part. My flop plan was bet/fold, but I called anyway.