request for thoughts/prayers

There is no God.Good luck, though.
Smash and I usually don't cross posts, but I tend to agree with him. Although, my phrasing would be, "I choose not to believe in God"
C'mon Ron! Make it a declaration! "There is no god" just sounds cooler than "I choose not to believe in god".

He asked for prayer, I assure you God is hearing prayers that would not have been asked if this topic was not created.People who do not play poker and who have never heard of Daniel Negreanu are praying for this situation.Guinevar

Thank you to all of those who have offered thoughts and prayers on this situation. I actually plan on proposing to her this Christmas, and I am struggling to fight off the fear/doubt that I might not have that chance. I feel empowered by the prayers and well wishes from those of you who offered them up. I don't take that lightly. Our entire relationship has been marked by a divine grace, a non-traditional ability to get through hard timess, and a sense of purpose and certainty of our future. I continue to cling to that nature carrying us through this event as well. Thanks again to everyone-

My girlfriend has been in remission for leukemia since her bone marrow transplant 6 years ago, but yesterday had an unclean blood smear. They did 2 very painful marrow aspirations and the results from the biopsy of those samples are due back late next week. There are several outcomes that are possible, and would appreciate any thoughts/prayers from this community that the best possible outcome would be the result. Thanks sincerely-
Everytime I hear of someone dealing with leukemia it reminds me of the pain that I delt with as I watched my grandma go through it. Remember that the Lord will guide your family and girlfriend's family. Stay strong, never quit and remember live each day to the fullest.If you would like, I have extra Livestrong bands. If you would like to have one for yourself and your girlfriend please let me know and I will send them to you ASAP!I will keep your girlfriend and family in my prayers.

To the OP: My thoughts are with you and your girlfriend at this very trying and difficult time. Those of us who has dealt with serious illness with people they love feel compassion for you....as we know how it feels....and I wish you the best.