• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it made me laugh, I dont think its appropriate to post this on on his wedding day.
I agree. Funny. But on his wedding day? Probably not the best timing.
It makes no difference. Do you really think DN or Lori are checking out the forum on their wedding day?And I would like to say again that Joe Rogan is a hilarious standup comic, and was amazing on News Radio. For those of you who only know him as the Fear Factor guy, you're missing out.

You know, you've got a great a.ss. It's probably really tight. I bet I couldn't fit my c0ck into it.Ever hear that Rogan bit on Stern. Holy crap that is funny.

I think the best part of the interview was after the whole uncomfortable "gorilla f*cking" diatribe by Joe Rogan, Opie immediately says in a calm, talk show tone, "Well, Daniel, it's been a pleasure, thanks so much for coming on the show!" like nothing had just happened.Joe Rogan and Jim Norton are crazy and childish animals, but very funny on stage.

Although it made me laugh, I dont think its appropriate to post this on on his wedding day.
Who gives a shit?Joe Rogan is seriously funny. It would be immoral not to spread the funny as fast as the Internet allows. Oh, and since they're getting married, guess who gets to bang her senseless today? Heh, poetic justice, no?

... why? Because its a reminder of the reasons why they called the first wedding off. "Religion, Politics & How to raise kids".The sex part was just funny.

show me any couple who agree on

"Religion, Politics & How to raise kids".
and I'll show you a couple with a dull future - after all variety is the spice of life. Me and my partner don't agree on everything and I love her to bits as I'm sure DN loves Lori - religion and politics are best left out of most relationships!
show me any couple who agree on
"Religion, Politics & How to raise kids".
and I'll show you a couple with a dull future - after all variety is the spice of life. Me and my partner don't agree on everything and I love her to bits as I'm sure DN loves Lori - religion and politics are best left out of most relationships!
I'm guessing there is a mechanical vibrating thing involved here. Any pics?Seems like a woman post and only gay couples call each other partners.Again, any pics?Kidding. Except to the gay part. Any the pics part. Seriously. PM me. If I'm wrong, I apologize and you write like a woman.Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I was going to post after watching the vid that I didn't think it was funny at all and that O&A appeal to 15 yr old's sense of humor. I can't believe so many people here think that interview was funny. Whatever. DN's response pretty much covered how I felt about it, too...
I was going to post after watching the vid that I didn't think it was funny at all and that O&A appeal to 15 yr old's sense of humor. I can't believe so many people here think that interview was funny. Whatever. DN's response pretty much covered how I felt about it, too...
I haven't watched the video, but I suspect your correct based on fact you obviously are a comedy genius. Your location, my moms house, is beyond funny. Why you don't have your own comedy show is beyond me. Oh wait, your probably 15 and that joke is still funny when you are in the 1oth grade. Good luck on this forum, but it appear you will enter a battle of wits at some point, completely unarmed.Good day sir.
I haven't watched the video, but I suspect your correct based on fact you obviously are a comedy genius. Your location, my moms house, is beyond funny. Why you don't have your own comedy show is beyond me. Oh wait, your probably 15 and that joke is still funny when you are in the 1oth grade. Good luck on this forum, but it appear you will enter a battle of wits at some point, completely unarmed.Good day sir.
You know, you're right Ron. I was so embarrassed about my childish attempt at humor that I went ahead and updated my location.

Windows Media Player sucks. I swear it has to be the worst ****ing media player on the market. I made it through most of the video, but it kept on stopping/buffering and then I had to start from the beginning again. What is wrong w/ Quicktime or an MPEG? Windows Media is SHIT.

Windows Media Player sucks. I swear it has to be the worst censored media player on the market. I made it through most of the video, but it kept on stopping/buffering and then I had to start from the beginning again. What is wrong w/ Quicktime or an MPEG? Windows Media is censored.
*cough* DORK *cough*
You know, you're right Ron. I was so embarrassed about my childish attempt at humor that I went ahead and updated my location.
After seeing your signature, you have just vaulted to the top of my favorites list. I love that movie. F.uck the machine?