How do you manipulate the code to allow swear words to be uncensored. I tried searching to see if I could find an explanation but got nothing.
edit; darn I quoted the wrong person. You shouldn't like swear all the tme though. Then you'll just be a potty mouth and it won't count when you want it like to.

Seriously, just fucking tell him already. I always forget where this shit was originally posted, but figuring it out is easier than you think. Just make sure you don't talk back to those who tell you.

Type the first part of the swear word, e.g. coc, then click on bold text, then click on bold text again, then type the remainder of the swear word, e.g. kmuncher.
Why do you always gotta be so fucking helpful Clash???? I was looking forward to 2 more pages of swearing while he tried to figure it out. This was interrupted much to damn soon.Cocksucking, bastard, bitch ass mother fuckers! :club::D
Type the first part of the swear word, e.g. coc, then click on bold text, then click on bold text again, then type the remainder of the swear word, e.g. kmuncher.
Why do you always gotta be so fucking helpful Clash???? I was looking forward to 2 more pages of swearing while he tried to figure it out. This was interrupted much to damn soon.Cocksucking, bastard, bitch ass mother fuckers! :club::D
Sorry Renae, but I'm 0 for 3 in SNGs today and needed a quick karma fix. Helping somebody to swear seemed like the perfect remedy.
Seriously, just fucking tell him already. I always forget where this shit was originally posted, but figuring it out is easier than you think. Just make sure you don't talk back to those who tell you.
I was giving him the hint. IT WAS A HINT FUCKING DAMNIT
swear word
he and all the rest of the cuntrocks should have to figure it out like the rest of us, you fucking asshole
All one has to do to figure this out is click quote, and read the the your curse words.
exactly, which really makes you wonder why the dumbass motherfuckers have to ask how to swear.

Ha, this thread reminds me of that one fucking funny episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry and his asshole friends start swearing to protect that one fucking cook who has that shitty disease, Tourette's Fucking Syndrome.